01-16-2011, 04:01 PM #1
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok I have had a TON of messages and emails, asking me to show you people a preview of legitiment proof of the menu I have been working on.

This is just a preview of the menu, all the mods in the menu are just examples. The real full version mod menu will have submenu's and alot more mods and stat alterations. Remember this is just a beta version, the full version will be released in soon, I am trying to make it as unique as possible so people dont steel credit from this site.

I appologise for extremely poor quality of this video, I only have my iPhone to record this on.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acVe6u-8aQk]YouTube - Cod4 Mod Menu Patch Preview by oX-matto-Xo[/ame]

In the video the mods include:

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Invisible
  • Give Airstrike
  • Change Model
  • Promod Preview

Credit goes to the help of the community of this site.
Stuctured GSC by me.

Please Thank if you like.
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 01-16-2011 at 04:10 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

.Joee, .NINK., $oulja, 890popbox, Adam West, Adamâ„¢, Alfa, angel_of_deth, aTHIRSTYfish, bad_carma, Bang Tidy, blmm, Boxxxxyyy, Correy, CristinaRawr, Dennfoxjames, DyllanIsYoDaddy, eaglechamp, eddydiep, ExceptionHell, Fail, FM|T xR3PMz, fourtwozero#, FourzerotwoFAILS, Galbiy, gamekilla, GenHelghast, iDioxide34, IL--U--IK--IE, imsokool, Bichote, JamieDev, Joey Essex, JordyCDS, jtmorgan1, kkid423, lawford, Lito, LOL CAT, LordxReaper, lovebros, millapepe, Mr. Wood, MrBelfast, NGU_MVRz, oAnXieTy, Out_Law_Gam3r, Pack, PatriotsFan342, Pewp, Pho, Pixie Lott, Quzit, S3gant, sam2748, Shieldsy, snipeshow_101, soebred, SolidSnake77, TheGodZeus, TMAN242, TONEY777, Tupac17, txlonghorn97, tylerallmighty, Unonymous, VizaaR, vx-skillz-vx, w8t4it, xkillakalli241, xMilotic-, Xo_NoScope_oX_I, xStefan, xzxero, ZzXr3V0LuTi0NzZ
01-19-2011, 11:59 PM #56
Originally posted by Fail View Post
Release this shit negro. :y: Team Tier's sucks. It always glitches and bugs. Yours looks better. Release this shit or premium it negro :y:

why release in premium? people will just leak it...
01-20-2011, 12:36 AM #57
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
your a leecher learrn to hack on your own

Originally posted by Unonymous View Post
why release in premium? people will just leak it...

Why would you groan? I told him to release. Because he would become better known. And if your gonna reply because your a leecher. Funny I don't have cod 4 anymore.

Premium has a chance of not being leaked to non premiums if it it then the premium can be banned.
01-20-2011, 12:39 AM #58
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Why would you groan? I told him to release. Because he would become better known. And if your gonna reply because your a leecher. Funny I don't have cod 4 anymore.

Premium has a chance of not being leaked to non premiums if it it then the premium can be banned.

i groaned because ur a leecher
nah not really i did becaause its just useless to post in premium because people are homo and leak it
01-20-2011, 12:45 AM #59
Fail
I Break The Rules.
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
i groaned because ur a leecher
nah not really i did becaause its just useless to post in premium because people are homo and leak it

Premium is better then releasing to the homo's.
01-20-2011, 12:46 AM #60
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete

true but i still hate the stupid leakers why would you do that i would honestly enjoy being one of the only people with a patch for a while
01-20-2011, 01:41 AM #61
SBOSS
BIG BOSS BIGAVELI
Originally posted by oX
Ok I have had a TON of messages and emails, asking me to show you people a preview of legitiment proof of the menu I have been working on.

This is just a preview of the menu, all the mods in the menu are just examples. The real full version mod menu will have submenu's and alot more mods and stat alterations. Remember this is just a beta version, the full version will be released in soon, I am trying to make it as unique as possible so people dont steel credit from this site.

I appologise for extremely poor quality of this video, I only have my iPhone to record this on.

You must login or register to view this content.

In the video the mods include:

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Invisible
  • Give Airstrike
  • Change Model
  • Promod Preview

Credit goes to the help of the community of this site.
Stuctured GSC by me.

Please Thank if you like.

Woah i just might buy Cod4 just for this.
01-20-2011, 02:15 AM #62

I used to release in premium too but then fags like broseidon or adogalog copy'd and pasted my posts.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by l3ama View Post
the day it gets in premium,its leaked on pv so go ahead

lulz pvfags ftL
01-20-2011, 02:48 AM #63
.Joee
< ^ > < ^ >
Looks good mate, still working hard on cod4 :y: nice to see!
01-20-2011, 02:50 AM #64
Default Avatar
pete123
man its brilliant and i have seen u in games matto u did the nuke patch and i have jailbroken ps3 but i need a new link think u can get me 1?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo