oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
oX-matto-Xo
GREEEN
Mod Menu

Update: 18/02/2011

- BETA v0.2 Stealth

Hi everyone, well im just going to give out a BETA for you all, but the BETA includes alot of mods. The full version which is what im working on will soon be released. But for now have fun with this sample!

Errors://Please Read//

-Because Im using a copy from TeamTier, there is still the Overflow error, due to screen text. This will soon be fixed.
-If you Die, with the menu still open, it will print it self on your screen.
-When you open the menu, the Clients HUD disapears aswell, which I need to fix.
-When you want to reload the menu pops open, just hit "Max Ammo"

BETA Includes

(I have not added stats/prestige/unlocks in this because this will be in the full version)

This BETA is Stealth, no on screen instructions or text to other clients.

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode (Hold L1)
  • Max Ammo
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Kamikaze
  • Go Invisible
  • Change Model
  • Aimbot
  • Chrome

DPAD Options
(Make sure your Control layout is Default)

Dpad UP // Restarts the game with BIG XP
Dpad DOWN // Three different Jump Height Settings
Dpad RIGHT // Six different Timescale Settings (Slow motion and Fast motion)
Dpad LEFT // Four different Gravity Options

I have not added Submenu's to this Beta, the reason why, is because I got alot of overflow errors, I just dont think Cod4 can take so much script!
Untill I find out how to solve this error, I will add it in the full Version One.

Controls

-Square : Opens Menu / Selects Option
-R3 or Circle : Closes Menu (Depends what your Button Layout is)
-R1 scroll Down
-R2 scroll Up (Full version, you will be able to use the Dpad to scroll)

I hope you enjoy this beta, please dont edit the patch and take out my name, ive worked hard on this, and I would like to advertise my name for it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0F1MQ6dJ0A[/ame]

Download:
BETA v0.1
You must login or register to view this content.
BETA v0.2 Stealth

Credit on Behalf goes to these people, non of this would of happen if it wasnt for these people.

Karlous
GodFatherIV
Jkry_2_1_
Tupic
The rest of TeamTier

Please Thank them.

A Short clip of the Full version menu, it still has bugs!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuHj6SHfsps[/ame]
Last edited by oX-matto-Xo ; 02-22-2011 at 05:39 PM.

The following 104 users say thank you to oX-matto-Xo for this useful post:

-ScreaM-, .NINK., ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ, Adam West, ALL-STAR-SMOKEY, AMNE, Baby-panama, bad_carma, bigfatmatt, cadpimp1289, chr15-h1ll, Cien, Clanor, CleanMODSHD, Cowlick94, crazyblake7, DanTheFEED, DarKMaGiiC, Dennfoxjames, Diddles2Fresshh, dill1259, Dolphin, DoT eXe, Dreamcather, drive4567, DyllanIsYoDaddy, eddydiep, FM|T xR3PMz, FOXRACER74, frankaugurk, Galbiy, Geigers, GetDeleted -_-, hammy876, IDontbreak, IRiSe_GodFather, The Epic, itsme93, JamazkieHD, jamsta964, JJHarris4, johnw6619, JordyCDS, Josh1210, Karoolus, Kheppy, kiddblaze18, killsmoocie, kkid423, klopel, lbalancel, Light Bringer, LIL_SMOKEY412, LordxReaper, LordxReaper, lovebros, lukedamad, MeNtaL__, Mezzid, Mr.Alfredo, mrkhlgt, Mw2Freak13, New York BOY !, NiCiUFF, o_O-MiCk-O_o, oGHOSTLYMODZ, Omniplasma, Pack, Plurals, PS3MSL, PWW_Commander, Quzit, ReDLaN, ReX-05, Ryann-M-, s70con, saudi--fantom, shawry, skitterz, Sniped, Solo., STG_MUFFINES, stuartlittle98, TheKing054, TONEY777, Tupac17, UGz-, Unonymous, vx-skillz-vx, w8t4it, x Too GodLy x, xBHR, Xbox 180, xChoco--, xIAmSchwem, Xo_NoScope_oX_I and 4 other users.
01-30-2011, 07:13 PM #29
Awesome coding mate :y:
Last edited by FourzerotwoFAILS ; 01-30-2011 at 07:16 PM.
01-30-2011, 08:09 PM #30
txlonghorn97
Master Prestige, Shotgun zombies. Life complete
Originally posted by oX
If your all wondering how to verify/10th/challenges etc.. I have clearly said that I have not added those in, this is just a BETA.. everything that you wanted will be in the full version, dont waste your time opening my patch and adding in what you want because its right around the corner! Winky Winky

can you remove telport it keeps ending the game when i highlight it:wtf:
01-30-2011, 08:12 PM #31
oX-matto-Xo
#1 Chaos MW3
Originally posted by txlonghorn97 View Post
can you remove telport it keeps ending the game when i highlight it:wtf:

Its not Teleport, anything you put in the 4th slot gets the Overflow error, the only game mode it fully works on is TDM, its a common bug that accors with text.
01-30-2011, 08:14 PM #32
txlonghorn97
Originally posted by oX
Its not Teleport, anything you put in the 4th slot gets the Overflow error, the only game mode it fully works on is TDM, its a common bug that accors with text.

ok ty for tellin me that... and is there a fix to the damn bug where the gun disapears... also think you should try a promod patch you are amazing with codes and idk how the hell you do things you do... anyway is there a way to make it scroll up to the bottom????
Last edited by txlonghorn97 ; 01-30-2011 at 08:16 PM.
01-30-2011, 08:17 PM #33
Bichote
Former Staff
i need 2 ask the 3.41 ps3 2 my friend Smile :( i want CFW on 3.56 hope they came out Happy
01-30-2011, 08:36 PM #34
txlonghorn97
Originally posted by oX

could u put the usefull things ie invisible god mode, aimbot higher up on the list then since it ends... cuz i wanna play some hchq
01-30-2011, 08:45 PM #35
Why does every good mod menu error out in s&d :( any way good job matto, best patch ive seen yet for CoD4. Hopefully u can fix it and make it work in s&d without erroring out. it seems to be crashing when it loads "chrome" also when u change ur model to wat ever u cant change it back to normal unless u kill urself. and last make the open menu not square cuz thats how u plant/defuse the bomb haha Smile thats all lol.
Last edited by hockeykid2319 ; 01-30-2011 at 08:59 PM.
01-30-2011, 09:00 PM #36
Originally posted by oX
oX-matto-Xo
GREEEN
Mod Menu

READ the thread before you post stupid questions!

Hi everyone, well im just going to give out a BETA for you all, but the BETA includes alot of mods. The full version which is what im working on will soon be released. But for now have fun with this sample!

Errors://Please Read//

-Because Im using a copy from TeamTier, there is still the Overflow error, due to screen text. This will soon be fixed.
-If you Die, with the menu still open, it will print it self on your screen.
-When you open the menu, the Clients HUD disapears aswell, which I need to fix.
-When you want to reload the menu pops open, just hit "Max Ammo"

BETA Includes

(I have not added stats/prestige/unlocks in this because this will be in the full version)

This BETA is Stealth, no on screen instructions or text to other clients.

• God Mode
  • UFO Mode (Hold L1)
  • Max Ammo
  • Teleport
  • Forge Mode
  • Nuke Bullets
  • Force Host
  • Kamikaze
  • Go Invisible
  • Change Model
  • Aimbot
  • Chrome

DPAD Options
(Make sure your Control layout is Default)

Dpad UP // Restarts the game with BIG XP
Dpad DOWN // Three different Jump Height Settings
Dpad RIGHT // Six different Timescale Settings (Slow motion and Fast motion)
Dpad LEFT // Four different Gravity Options

I have not added Submenu's to this Beta, the reason why, is because I got alot of overflow errors, I just dont think Cod4 can take so much script!
Untill I find out how to solve this error, I will add it in the full Version One.

Controls

-Square : Opens Menu / Selects Option
-R3 or Circle : Closes Menu (Depends what your Button Layout is)
-R1 scroll Down
-R2 scroll Up (Full version, you will be able to use the Dpad to scroll)

I hope you enjoy this beta, please dont edit the patch and take out my name, ive worked hard on this, and I would like to advertise my name for it.

Download:

I am going to give Kaloorus and TeamTier behalf of the credit based on the menu build, please thank them.

Full Version is 100x better than this, I just had to quickly release it because alot of you have been asking.

Please Thank If you like

you should release the one in PlanBmaJic's except make it stealth that one looked class even with no menu
01-30-2011, 09:03 PM #37
Very nice patch, waiting for the final patch

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo