05-13-2008, 08:20 PM #1
BA-SHELLEY
NGU Oringnal
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok

What perk would you add to Call of Duty???

I would:

No notice of Airstrike or UAV

Enemy can pick up the bomb in search and destroy
07-17-2008, 05:08 AM #47
Originally posted by killquick454 View Post
how about some perks that might acually happen without people complaining

steady arm less recoil when shooting (takes up perk 1 and double tap cancels out the effect)

tracer rounds becomes one hit kills but drops clip size and ammo greatly (bandolier won't work with this perk)

supression silences any gun that can't have the silencer attachment lmgs and shotguns for example (not full silence but a lighter colored dot appears on radar when shooting )

there three good perks that all have there limits so they won't become extremly over powered by other combos

Lol you say "some perks that might actually happen. Ok listen to this when you say steady arm gives less recoil when shooting and double tap cancels out the effect. Well if you noticed if you put double tap on a gun you normally put stopping power on the recoil is reduced. That is a fact not oppinion. A good gun to test it with is the AK 47. The tracer round perk is just stupid. Listen to it. It would basically ruin the game for all people who don't like hardcore mode. The last one you put isn't that horrible of an idea, but how would you make the gun quieter without putting a silencer? My perk would prolly be the ability to throw a grenade farther. Cause lets face it, You can throw it pretty far, but in real life you know you could prolly throw it farther as a full grown adult. So in big maps like Creek or Crossfire when you wish you could just throw a grenade all the way across the map you could.
07-21-2008, 09:27 AM #48
shadeyb
bury me a G
i think we should have a PICNIC perk Happy

send out Helicopter then have a picnic

in S&Awesome face plant bomb and crack open a picnic

sniping is boring sometimes and could be doing with something to eat till next kill shows me his head
07-21-2008, 09:33 AM #49
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by shadeyb View Post
i think we should have a PICNIC perk Happy

send out Helicopter then have a picnic

in S&Awesome face plant bomb and crack open a picnic

sniping is boring sometimes and could be doing with something to eat till next kill shows me his head

LOL

I would take a perk to take two weapons @ the same time, but only for the uzi or p90, and a better kill cam, forex. if u snipe and give someone a headshot, he should see this like the kills with rpg's...
09-04-2008, 06:26 PM #50
BA-SHELLEY
NGU Oringnal
A Perk that when u stuned ur opponent he goes crazy lol
09-06-2008, 12:15 AM #51
Name: Power Switch
Effect: The amount of power for you weapons are switched. ex. Gun would have the same power as your handgun and vice versa

Name: Eagle Eye
Effect: Being able to see through walls

Name: Head Start
Effect: Be invisible for 5 seconds after you spawn.
09-06-2008, 12:20 AM #52
i like all the ideas ppl put up Happy
09-06-2008, 12:21 AM #53
RICHIE209
March 6, 2011.
i would want a silent defuse perk...
09-06-2008, 03:05 AM #54
nz_punjabi_unit
Do a barrel roll!
wat perks would u use if there r multi HQ in a match
09-07-2008, 09:58 AM #55
iTOMEK
Keeper
Perk Name: Heat Vision
Effect: Being able to see heat. For ex: You would be able to see red around the corner, noticing that an enemy is near by. Blue would represent your team mates.

It's just an Idea.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo