07-19-2011, 04:07 PM #1
holyguitar90
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1. your Nat type must be open/or/people can join Ur lobby.
2. and add the user name Given X_-TITANICUS-_X
3. thats all forks

-sorry if its taken me awhile to get to all you guys... plz add me and wait... i will get to you..

----Thank you.

<UPDATE>
= i am very sorry it takes Very long to get everyone, and i would like to make a few points =

1. if you are having problems adding me as a friend send me a MSG. i will add you
2. if you hate waiting, i will give you VIP. (VIP is only offered for users who pay me, u will be moved first in line) what kind of or how you would like to pay me can be talked about and be different for each user.... just send me a MSG
3. I am still very sorry it takes so long.

updated- Wednesday June 29 2011

<UPDATE> Tuesday 19 2011

1. this is a free CL... u just need to wait in line then
2. CL gets u (10th or 11th) (all unlocked) (infections) (colored classes) (unbound)
3. if you are not playing cod4 when i am i will most likely skipp over u. or plz said me a msg
4. i am on mostly at 8-12pm eastern time, though i am on in day somes times

5> the reason i am saying (5) is because the people removing this post are abusing there power. it is a free lobby. and i am pointing this out. because they might be blind and have a problem with clicking random bottoms in witch class it will be removed soon. and i would like to say sorry for all the people that could not add me in time... i will be talking to the administer if this happens again.

Update- 7/23/2011

1. if you are having problems adding me as a friend plz send me a msg. it is getting full... and after i do the cl iw ill be removing you from my friend list to help to keep this posses moving faster.
2. ( i know there was something important i wanted to post for number 2 but i cant remenber it... just stay here for updates. and i will be reposting inorder to keep the fans updated. with my 24/7 cl) (also i no longer have a youtube account do to youtube removing it for post hacks, and updates.
3.leave name bellow if i have max friend. and can not add at the time..

(any typos plz say below)

-Update august 13/ 2011 (sorry for not being on as much as i would like to be... agin just keep sending me msg i saying cod 4 or waw cl...

AQ

1.how do you run your modded patches without a cfw?
-my friend had a old ps3 that was broken, we took out the boot-loader and started testing some ideas out we found online. (none were on this site)
2. so how did you put the modded patches on your ps3?
-by using this boot-loader we found the (n) is a random number, and sony in the old 3.55 cfw(s) used the same number every time. making it so that everyone had the same ps3 encryptions. but in there new update, sony changed it so that (n) is truely a random number. making everyones ps3 is encrypted differently than the first.
3. but how can u decrepit it then?
- well its not that hard true be told. but it is cheaper to downgrade ur ps3 and run a spoofer than to do it my way, i did it this way because we had a broken ps3. by running the boot-loader we hooked up the second one so when the ps3 would boot up. it was try decrepiting it self.
4. how does that help?
-well true behold it doesnt. much. infact its hard to trick the ps3 on booting up this way, but we got it to work after like 300 trys. we found that it is easyer to run the old ps3 bootloader first not second. and wait. the new ps3 bootloader well encypted is self on the old one. so that one bootloader has 2keys on it. pertty much cuaseing the bootloader to break and not work anymore. =(. But thats wat we wanted Winky Winky. (note u can not see the keys) next u take out ur hardrive and run the bootloader through the usb port of a computer hardisk. it well frezze it self not noing what key worked or not. unplug it. plug it in the computer put patch on then. redo the bootup. this time the bootloader will frezze but you want to unplug it before that. plug it back into ur ps3 and it works. =)

-this only works with modded patches that were not updated sadly like cod4 waw gta4. and so on. becuase it is a hardware glitch. it will not work time to time. and still has many problems. i would just use a spoofer. Note u can not get the keys this way. becuase of random (n) it is unlikely to see a new jb. unless someone can get the new signature key of Sony. that will force a fw update.
Last edited by holyguitar90 ; 08-13-2011 at 07:03 PM.
07-22-2011, 09:00 PM #2
D.anny
~ Danny .
Messaged you im Dolee-
07-23-2011, 04:51 AM #3
holyguitar90
Pokemon Trainer
there is a good chance i over looked you. just add me as a friend keep. msging me

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo