Post: J&B* is now hiring people to help make scripts (NO PAY)
10-29-2011, 01:13 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey this is J&B* we have go to gether and brain stormed up some scripts.. but we dont know exactly how to go about making them we are keeping them secret till we get people to help us make it and we might be hosting a test so that we can trust are ideas wont get out until we make all of them and possibly make a new menu. This will not only be for cod 4 but we can convert them and only the people here to help J&B* will get the patch with all scripts that is openable reg patch released will not be openable we want to keep it secret is much as possible. People that is willing to help us can join J&B* (optional) so ya we will not release any of the ideas but we will release 2 names of the scripts we want help to make so.. see if you can figure out what they are. Thanks and if your joining Leave a comment below or private message me at any time please only serious people wanting to join we will be recreating CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE J&B* ADDITION and your name will be in credits for witch scripts you make like if your name is sam or nickname sam22 it will say J&B*'s and sam22's (script name).

Scripts names.

J&B*'s Super Shot time.
J&B*'s slow start.Can you guess them,
Last edited by MBO ; 10-30-2011 at 04:06 AM.

The following 7 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Woof, MeowDev, Det0x, iDelude, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Jeremy, xBRz_fri3dL
10-29-2011, 06:14 PM #11
Jeremy
Former Staff
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
man this shit should called NEXT GEN DICK i went on the techgame and go over 20 people wanting to help me and the people that diddnt said no thank you and ill help you next week..ima delete my ngu account

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

ya im sorry im not a geeky little bitch that wears a wizard hat and sits in my basment playing wizards vs worlocks and creats patches all day im new to the patch making scene i dont sit on my computer all day i tried looking for tuts on how to write scripts found nothing so i thought i would get some people t HELP me not write them on there own so shut the **** up and play wizards vs worloacks

You should work on your grammar, it makes you seem retarded, and no one cares if you delete your account, this site already has 600,000+ member so loosing 1 member wont hurt us at all. And before you go into a rant about TheTechGame.com you need to fully understand how corrupt and messed up that site is. I hope you dont view this is insulting, but instead as informative.

The following user thanked Jeremy for this useful post:

iDelude
10-29-2011, 06:24 PM #12
iDelude
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Advisable View Post
You should work on your grammar, it makes you seem retarded, and no one cares if you delete your account, this site already has 600,000+ member so loosing 1 member wont hurt us at all. And before you go into a rant about TheTechGame.com you need to fully understand how corrupt and messed up that site is. I hope you dont view this is insulting, but instead as informative.

Damn straight! Love this!<333333
10-30-2011, 12:34 AM #13
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Learn how to spell you dumb ****s if your gonna mess wit me at least spell right..
10-30-2011, 03:56 AM #14
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Learn how to spell you dumb ****s if your gonna mess wit me at least spell right..

You don't like when our grammar is as bad as yours??? Well too bad anyways, at least we know how to code properly and not have to hire others just to make our own TeamTier patch. So before you start talking shit, be able to back it up. By the way, thetechgame.com community is a piece of shit, and they don't help anyone other than their selves. I don't see them releasing new custom patches almost everyday of the week!
10-30-2011, 09:28 AM #15
Woof
...hmm

Yea, tipical ass hole on the web that asks for help then when they get rejected they call us low-lifes.
Just leave the forum please, we already have enough leechers as it is, we don't need another one.
10-30-2011, 01:20 PM #16
MeowDev
Power to the Premium

You're illiterate to ****. Sit tight while I flame your ass.

'Learn how to spell you dumb ****s, if you're going to mess with me then at least spell right..'
10-30-2011, 01:53 PM #17
tylerallmighty
Human After All
man this shit should called NEXT GEN DICK i went on the techgame and go over 20 people wanting to help me and the people that diddnt said no thank you and ill help you next week..ima delete my ngu account

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

ya im sorry im not a geeky little bitch that wears a wizard hat and sits in my basment playing wizards vs worlocks and creats patches all day im new to the patch making scene i dont sit on my computer all day i tried looking for tuts on how to write scripts found nothing so i thought i would get some people t HELP me not write them on there own so shut the **** up and play wizards vs worloacks

Go ahead and delete it. I personally don't care. But, no one will believe you about TTG, if you don't provide a screen shot of YOU posting the thread, and YOU getting reply's, and a link to the thread. I've never even heard of TheTechGame, but it sounds like no one likes it.
10-30-2011, 02:38 PM #18

**YOU'RE

I won't help with a patch but I'm happy to help with YOUR spelling and grammar..

The following user thanked x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH
10-31-2011, 02:59 AM #19
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by x. View Post
**YOU'RE

I won't help with a patch but I'm happy to help with YOUR spelling and grammar..

Daft strikes again haha.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo