Post: J&B* is now hiring people to help make scripts (NO PAY)
10-29-2011, 01:13 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey this is J&B* we have go to gether and brain stormed up some scripts.. but we dont know exactly how to go about making them we are keeping them secret till we get people to help us make it and we might be hosting a test so that we can trust are ideas wont get out until we make all of them and possibly make a new menu. This will not only be for cod 4 but we can convert them and only the people here to help J&B* will get the patch with all scripts that is openable reg patch released will not be openable we want to keep it secret is much as possible. People that is willing to help us can join J&B* (optional) so ya we will not release any of the ideas but we will release 2 names of the scripts we want help to make so.. see if you can figure out what they are. Thanks and if your joining Leave a comment below or private message me at any time please only serious people wanting to join we will be recreating CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE J&B* ADDITION and your name will be in credits for witch scripts you make like if your name is sam or nickname sam22 it will say J&B*'s and sam22's (script name).

Scripts names.

J&B*'s Super Shot time.
J&B*'s slow start.Can you guess them,
Last edited by MBO ; 10-30-2011 at 04:06 AM.

The following 7 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Woof, MeowDev, Det0x, iDelude, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Jeremy, xBRz_fri3dL
10-31-2011, 07:03 PM #20
Det0x
Pimpin 24/7
No pay nice, All i have to say is your Dumb
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Hey this is J&B* we have go to gether and brain stormed up some scripts.. but we dont know exactly how to go about making them we are keeping them secret till we get people to help us make it and we might be hosting a test so that we can trust are ideas wont get out until we make all of them and possibly make a new menu. This will not only be for cod 4 but we can convert them and only the people here to help J&B* will get the patch with all scripts that is openable reg patch released will not be openable we want to keep it secret is much as possible. People that is willing to help us can join J&B* (optional) so ya we will not release any of the ideas but we will release 2 names of the scripts we want help to make so.. see if you can figure out what they are. Thanks and if your joining Leave a comment below or private message me at any time please only serious people wanting to join we will be recreating CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE J&B* ADDITION and your name will be in credits for witch scripts you make like if your name is sam or nickname sam22 it will say J&B*'s and sam22's (script name).

Scripts names.

J&B*'s Super Shot time.
J&B*'s slow start.Can you guess them,

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo