Post: J&B* is now hiring people to help make scripts (NO PAY)
10-29-2011, 01:13 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey this is J&B* we have go to gether and brain stormed up some scripts.. but we dont know exactly how to go about making them we are keeping them secret till we get people to help us make it and we might be hosting a test so that we can trust are ideas wont get out until we make all of them and possibly make a new menu. This will not only be for cod 4 but we can convert them and only the people here to help J&B* will get the patch with all scripts that is openable reg patch released will not be openable we want to keep it secret is much as possible. People that is willing to help us can join J&B* (optional) so ya we will not release any of the ideas but we will release 2 names of the scripts we want help to make so.. see if you can figure out what they are. Thanks and if your joining Leave a comment below or private message me at any time please only serious people wanting to join we will be recreating CALL OF DUTY 4 MODERN WARFARE J&B* ADDITION and your name will be in credits for witch scripts you make like if your name is sam or nickname sam22 it will say J&B*'s and sam22's (script name).

Scripts names.

J&B*'s Super Shot time.
J&B*'s slow start.Can you guess them,
Last edited by MBO ; 10-30-2011 at 04:06 AM.

The following 7 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Woof, MeowDev, Det0x, iDelude, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Jeremy, xBRz_fri3dL
10-29-2011, 02:14 AM #2
lol this post sounds pretty retarded..... hiring people.... but no pay LMFAO, good luck on people joining your Justin Bieber fan club, oh and yeah I think this is in the wrong section

The following 2 users say thank you to emmanuel_1985 for this useful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH, tylerallmighty
10-29-2011, 03:23 AM #3
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by 1985 View Post
lol this post sounds pretty retarded..... hiring people.... but no pay LMFAO, good luck on people joining your Justin Bieber fan club, oh and yeah I think this is in the wrong section

lol i agree and the only reason you would need to hire people is because you dont know how to code lmao. and the top secret ideas probably include something like a quick scope lobby and infinite ammo lol

The following user thanked INSAN3LY_D34TH for this useful post:

MeowDev
10-29-2011, 03:24 AM #4
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by 1985 View Post

the only reason they need to hire people is because they cant code anything, just leach
10-29-2011, 04:48 AM #5
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
So... you want people to write codes for you, give them to you for free, and let you put YOUR name in the credits? :dumb:

The following user thanked Choco for this useful post:

tylerallmighty
10-29-2011, 05:00 AM #6
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
So... you want people to write codes for you, give them to you for free, and let you put YOUR name in the credits? :dumb:

pretty much thats what he wants, probably otherthings though such as... lol
10-29-2011, 10:34 AM #7
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
'CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 4'

This kid's retarded.

The following user thanked MeowDev for this useful post:

iDelude
10-29-2011, 12:50 PM #8
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Hey this is J&B* we have go to gether and brain stormed up some scripts.. but we dont know exactly how to go about making them we are keeping them secret till we get people to help us make it and we might be hosting a test so that we can trust are ideas wont get out until we make all of them and possibly make a new menu. This will not only be for cod 4 but we can convert them and only the people here to help J&B* will get the patch with all scripts that is openable reg patch released will not be openable we want to keep it secret is much as possible. People that is willing to help us can join J&B* (optional) so ya we will not release any of the ideas but we will release 2 names of the scripts we want help to make so.. see if you can figure out what they are. Thanks and if your joining Leave a comment below or private message me at any time please only serious people wanting to join we will be recreating CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 4 J&B* ADDITION and your name will be in credits for witch scripts you make like if your name is sam or nickname sam22 it will say J&B*'s and sam22's (script name).

Scripts names.

J&B*'s Super Shot time.

1st, Why Wud We Code For You For Free, Second Why Wud We Contribute To Your Shitty Patch, It Looks Like TeamTier's Shitty Menu In A Sense, Any1 Else Ever See How Shitty It Is?
10-29-2011, 04:37 PM #9
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Hey this is J&B* we have go to gether and brain stormed up some scripts.. but we dont know exactly how to go about making them we are keeping them secret till we get people to help us make it and we might be hosting a test so that we can trust are ideas wont get out until we make all of them and possibly make a new menu. This will not only be for cod 4 but we can convert them and only the people here to help J&B* will get the patch with all scripts that is openable reg patch released will not be openable we want to keep it secret is much as possible. People that is willing to help us can join J&B* (optional) so ya we will not release any of the ideas but we will release 2 names of the scripts we want help to make so.. see if you can figure out what they are. Thanks and if your joining Leave a comment below or private message me at any time please only serious people wanting to join we will be recreating CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 4 J&B* ADDITION and your name will be in credits for witch scripts you make like if your name is sam or nickname sam22 it will say J&B*'s and sam22's (script name).

Scripts names.

J&B*'s Super Shot time.

right,lets clear things up so i can get rid of my anger on this post:

1.you have a low post count so somthing like this isnt new to me.
2.you asking us to help you free of charge & in return you import our names to a patch
3.your patch sounds like teamtier (thanks to xYARDSALEx)
4.i think we should call the grammer nazi on this thread :carling:
5.why dont you start off by reading over tutorials on how to host first before you try & edit a patch.
6.why make a modding clan if you cant mod?
7.if you cant edit any text in a patch then dont bother clicking on this section till you can mod.
8.i bet you used google translate to make the thread title :p

thats all for me Moo

not asking for flame,but threads like this do need to be flamed at for a purpose.
Last edited by Uk_ViiPeR ; 10-29-2011 at 04:42 PM.

The following user thanked Uk_ViiPeR for this useful post:

INSAN3LY_D34TH
10-29-2011, 05:20 PM #10
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
man this shit should called NEXT GEN DICK i went on the techgame and go over 20 people wanting to help me and the people that diddnt said no thank you and ill help you next week..ima delete my ngu account

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

ya im sorry im not a geeky little bitch that wears a wizard hat and sits in my basment playing wizards vs worlocks and creats patches all day im new to the patch making scene i dont sit on my computer all day i tried looking for tuts on how to write scripts found nothing so i thought i would get some people t HELP me not write them on there own so shut the **** up and play wizards vs worloacks

The following 4 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Woof, INSAN3LY_D34TH, Jeremy, tylerallmighty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo