Post: (preview in text yup) J&B*'s cod 4 gpad0 walking AC-130 with timer
11-01-2011, 05:40 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello this is J&B* here as you know i have been editing patches well im working on one big patch i will not release any info till the patch preview comes out but this is just regarding my new walking ac130 for cod 4 yes this is gpad0this walking ac130 will have a timer and a counter on the screen im not guaranteeing any of the timer and timer thats shown so bare with me cus im working on this btw any of my gpad0's will also go good as a infec menu/mod in your patch.

The following 5 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Woof, IELIITEMODZX, lallyman, Uk_ViiPeR, xBRz_fri3dL
11-02-2011, 12:35 AM #11
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by D34TH View Post
He made this thread because he wanted us to have one last thread for us to flame him on before he leaves NGU.

Very Valuable Point, I Was About To Say Something Liek That, I Scrolled Down Saw That You Said Already And I Am Now Typing This.....

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Hello this is J&B* here as you know i have been editing patches well im working on one big patch i will not release any info till the patch preview comes out but this is just regarding my new walking ac130 for cod 4 yes this is gpad0this walking ac130 will have a timer and a counter on the screen im not guaranteeing any of the timer and timer thats shown so bare with me cus im working on this btw any of my gpad0's will also go good as a infec menu/mod in your patch.

I DOnt Think You Can Set Text On Bypass,I KNow You Cant Make A Walking Ac130 With The Lines And Shit, And I Know For Sure You Cant Do Explosive Bullets On Bypass
11-02-2011, 01:50 AM #12
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Very Valuable Point, I Was About To Say Something Liek That, I Scrolled Down Saw That You Said Already And I Am Now Typing This.....

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

I DOnt Think You Can Set Text On Bypass,I KNow You Cant Make A Walking Ac130 With The Lines And Shit, And I Know For Sure You Cant Do Explosive Bullets On Bypass

Why Do You Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentence? Is Your Shift Button Glued To Your Fanger? :angel:
11-02-2011, 10:30 AM #13
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Studman2Fresshh View Post
Why Do You Capitalize Every Word In Your Sentence? Is Your Shift Button Glued To Your Fanger? :angel:

Yeah, Its Just How I Type Out Of Habbit
11-02-2011, 03:36 PM #14
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
ya i kno when i tryed the code it failed.

You must login or register to view this content./flame

The following user thanked MeowDev for this useful post:

IVI40A3Fusionz
11-02-2011, 08:38 PM #15
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Hello this is J&B* here as you know i have been editing patches well im working on one big patch i will not release any info till the patch preview comes out but this is just regarding my new walking ac130 for cod 4 yes this is gpad0this walking ac130 will have a timer and a counter on the screen im not guaranteeing any of the timer and timer thats shown so bare with me cus im working on this btw any of my gpad0's will also go good as a infec menu/mod in your patch.

im lost... you said its a patch but then why is there GPAD0 file in there??? GPAD0 is for bypass and save data, not a patch_mp.ff
11-02-2011, 09:03 PM #16
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
i just call them patches cus gpad0 sounds dumb
11-02-2011, 09:36 PM #17
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
Completely impossible :dumb: You can't make explosive rounds on bypass.

Some of the legendary bypass coders (I think tacotime77 and 402fails) released the best ac130 mod anyway. Good luck making one that's any better.

no,me & cain released the ac13- & choppergunner.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

i just call them patches cus gpad0 sounds dumb

well then,call them good pads :p
11-02-2011, 10:30 PM #18
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
LOL i released a AC-130 before its pretty good if i remember i added thermal vision to it (optional) i made it to were you press r3 it will change to thermal it was pretty cool.
11-03-2011, 03:25 AM #19
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
LOL i released a AC-130 before its pretty good if i remember i added thermal vision to it (optional) i made it to were you press r3 it will change to thermal it was pretty cool.

you can have thermal vision by pressing up on the dpad dumb fuk!!! And all you probably did was change a text

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo