Post: (preview in text yup) J&B*'s cod 4 gpad0 walking AC-130 with timer
11-01-2011, 05:40 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello this is J&B* here as you know i have been editing patches well im working on one big patch i will not release any info till the patch preview comes out but this is just regarding my new walking ac130 for cod 4 yes this is gpad0this walking ac130 will have a timer and a counter on the screen im not guaranteeing any of the timer and timer thats shown so bare with me cus im working on this btw any of my gpad0's will also go good as a infec menu/mod in your patch.

The following 5 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Woof, IELIITEMODZX, lallyman, Uk_ViiPeR, xBRz_fri3dL
11-03-2011, 06:56 PM #20
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
TO (INSAN3LY_D34TH) Ok 1 ^^ Stfu im made that shit from scratch im tired of people saying its somebodys else and i just changed text if you dont know what the fuk your talking about shut the **** up you dumb bitch 2the green thermal is gay i wanted real thermal in it. GTFO IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE **** YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOU DUMB BITCH
11-04-2011, 02:52 AM #21
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
TO (INSAN3LY_D34TH) Ok 1 ^^ Stfu im made that shit from scratch im tired of people saying its somebodys else and i just changed text if you dont know what the fuk your talking about shut the **** up you dumb bitch 2the green thermal is gay i wanted real thermal in it. GTFO IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE **** YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOU DUMB BITCH

i dont know what i am talking about? i can actually code and have released my own stuff
11-04-2011, 03:41 PM #22
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
Fungi makes a fun thread..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo