Post: (preview in text yup) J&B*'s cod 4 gpad0 walking AC-130 with timer
11-01-2011, 05:40 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello this is J&B* here as you know i have been editing patches well im working on one big patch i will not release any info till the patch preview comes out but this is just regarding my new walking ac130 for cod 4 yes this is gpad0this walking ac130 will have a timer and a counter on the screen im not guaranteeing any of the timer and timer thats shown so bare with me cus im working on this btw any of my gpad0's will also go good as a infec menu/mod in your patch.

The following 5 users groaned at Jacob-And-Britt for this awful post:

Woof, IELIITEMODZX, lallyman, Uk_ViiPeR, xBRz_fri3dL
11-01-2011, 06:12 PM #2
MeowDev
Power to the Premium
That's one long ass sentence. Oh, and I thought you were giving credits to the coders? We all know you will have nothing to do with this when it's released.
11-01-2011, 07:50 PM #3
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
No that was for me getting people to help me make scripts but lol i diddnt get any body this im making my self but.. there will be not timer and i cant get it to go away its self i tryed putting take all give ak47_mp then i put wait in front of that and when you do that it wont let you do nothing so im going to make a ac130 with real exsploding bullets instead of a rpg im going to use a silenced mp5
11-01-2011, 08:59 PM #4
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
No that was for me getting people to help me make scripts but lol i diddnt get any body this im making my self but.. there will be not timer and i cant get it to go away its self i tryed putting take all give ak47_mp then i put wait in front of that and when you do that it wont let you do nothing so im going to make a ac130 with real exsploding bullets instead of a rpg im going to use a silenced mp5
Is there any reason why you don't use punctuation? Did you get raped by a comma when you a child?

The following 5 users say thank you to x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian, Correy, GetDeleted -_-, lallyman, Uk_ViiPeR

The following user groaned x_DaftVader_x for this awful post:

IELIITEMODZX
11-01-2011, 10:05 PM #5
Correy
I'm the Original
this guy dont know much, gpad0 is bypass which is not a patch :p
11-01-2011, 11:30 PM #6
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
lol no its just when im in school i always have to do it and when im not its just like a relief and i call it patch cus gpad0 just sounds so dumb
11-01-2011, 11:48 PM #7
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Why don't you call it bypass modding, or CFG modding? That is NOT a patch, lol.
11-01-2011, 11:53 PM #8
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post

Completely impossible :dumb: You can't make explosive rounds on bypass.

Some of the legendary bypass coders (I think tacotime77 and 402fails) released the best ac130 mod anyway. Good luck making one that's any better.
11-02-2011, 12:22 AM #9
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
ya i kno when i tryed the code it failed.
11-02-2011, 12:26 AM #10
INSAN3LY_D34TH
INSAN3LY GAMING
Originally posted by Telepot View Post
That's one long ass sentence. Oh, and I thought you were giving credits to the coders? We all know you will have nothing to do with this when it's released.

Originally posted by x. View Post
Is there any reason why you don't use punctuation? Did you get raped by a comma when you a child?

Originally posted by Correy View Post
this guy dont know much, gpad0 is bypass which is not a patch :p

Originally posted by 2Fresshh View Post
Why don't you call it bypass modding, or CFG modding? That is NOT a patch, lol.

He made this thread because he wanted us to have one last thread for us to flame him on before he leaves NGU.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo