Post: *NEW* How to Bypass Patch! Working Guarenteed! *NEW*
08-02-2009, 09:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made this video again my last one was too long this one is a little bit shorter. :cool: There is a link in the description but watch the whole vid to understand it!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6X-PRe_HRk"]YouTube - *NEW* How to BYPASS the CoD4 Patch! Working Guarenteed!!!! *NEW*[/ame]

For all of you who like to down people and call them noobs. Please just leave this thread now. I'm just here to help and contribute to CoD4 hacking lol.

I wouldn't mind some rep lol Awesome face

The following 8 users say thank you to xxMrPostmanxx for this useful post:

AgentMini, Blade X, creamcream, javiixxx, lyncsta, Polystation3, stuart93, tom2197
08-07-2009, 07:28 PM #65
PLEASE help me !! ... it says i need to download NET 1.1.432 ... i look on the website and try to find NEt 1.1.432 but i its not there so i download 1.1 ... and they when i try to download the proxy again it says you need to download 1.1.432 .... Any help will be appreciated ... i've been trying to bypass the original way Pressing O and siging in again.. and tbh its getting on my nerves

Please help
08-07-2009, 09:04 PM #66
great tut. just wish i can get passed that 80710092 error signed out of ps network.This is my second batch of packets im sending maybe i need more .But thanks for your help i should work just need to do more research .

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

This is the site i got the framework 1.1 hope it helps
You must login or register to view this content.
08-07-2009, 10:37 PM #67
hi guys
i am tired trying to get Bypass the patch and i cuodn't get Bypass Since 4 days ago
befor that i was get Bypass and played with hackers those Bypass too
and i was playing unlimited Cage Match with my Friend . Sudden my ps3 frooz and i turn it off and restarted again since that time i coudnt get Bypass
what is the problem?

note ;
i used evry thing to get Bypass and all failed
i did
1- format my ps3 system.
2- tried to get Bypass by another ps'n if my old ps'n name was band .
3- reset my modem and rauter
4- try to get Bypass by proxy (PS3ProxyServerEX ,CommView)
all of these didnt work
what is the Solution ?
do i shoud change my ps3 or change my internet server
or is there any way elss to get Bypass
romeo2003s is online now Add to romeo2003s's Reputation Report Post
08-08-2009, 07:17 PM #68
Originally posted by creamcream View Post
great tut. just wish i can get passed that 80710092 error signed out of ps network.This is my second batch of packets im sending maybe i need more .But thanks for your help i should work just need to do more research .

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

This is the site i got the framework 1.1 hope it helps
You must login or register to view this content.

the error u getting is similar to the one that comes up when u dont have ur proxy turned on, remmeber this has to be on for u to sign in unless its just not worked correctly lol
08-08-2009, 07:57 PM #69
I'd just like to say that this DOES work. I did it 4 times yesterday but it won't work today and from reading around i've found that apparantly bypassing isn't always guaranteed even if you have a "method".
08-08-2009, 08:19 PM #70
Dude your video really works! xD but the thing is once your in the hack you cant play for every long with commview path its been said by others too..but good videoHappy
08-08-2009, 08:26 PM #71
yea...sux 4 me cause i hav a mac...my other Toshiba laptop is in the shop...:(...i dont kno when i will get it out of Best Buy bt when i do i will be sure 2 try this out!!!
08-08-2009, 09:29 PM #72
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
^LOL at sig !!!

On topic:
Originally posted by gangsta7 View Post
Dude your video really works! xD but the thing is once your in the hack you cant play for every long with commview path its been said by others too..but good videoHappy

Don't really know what you're saying but you mean after you bypassed that you get signed out while using commview? Maybe you need commview to stop sending packets after you signed in?? idk

And maybe there are certain "time windows" that you can bypass, because it's very random that people bypass from all the topics I read here ...
Last edited by SieRoX ; 08-08-2009 at 09:33 PM.
08-08-2009, 10:51 PM #73
ok ill try later cheers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo