Post: [Theory] Scrolling Left And Right And Up And Down Mod Menu
11-26-2011, 12:24 AM #1
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So Me And ITheFallenI Got One Working, It Was Easier Then I Suspected, But The Scrollbar Is Messed Up........ So Yeah........
Last edited by Taylor ; 11-27-2011 at 03:18 AM.

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

xxshredgnarxx

The following 3 users groaned at Taylor for this awful post:

Blackstorm, MrRa1n, Rea
11-26-2011, 12:29 AM #2
MrRa1n
League Champion
Well.. good luck! :y:
11-26-2011, 12:30 AM #3
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by irishtuke View Post
Well.. good luck! :y:

Well, This Thread Is TO Get People To Contribute
11-26-2011, 12:34 AM #4
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
So The Other Day I Was Talking To ITheFallenI About This, We Both Had Diff Ideas, So We Merged Them To A Sense Of Being, We Came Up With This:

So You Know Like The EliteMossy Patch, Anyway I Was Thinking We Cud To Something Like Daft Vader's Patch, Like The "self waittill("night_vision_off"); Because Im Pretty Sure If Your Reading This You Know On Cod4 And Cod5 You Cannot Assign DPAD Binds, We Cud Do That Then After That We Have A MonitorButtons Thread, That If, For Example: If You Wud Click L2 It Wud Go Left (Obv) And Vice Versa For The Other L1 Wud Go Up, And R1 Wud Go Down As Usual, Square To Select (Again As Usual), And Melee To Exit (A 3rd Time As Usual), Also We Wud Also Have To Include Overflow Fix : /

I Need People

So:
You must login or register to view this content.

???????

quickest example ever, Karoolus menu take out the '\n' in his menu text script.
scrollers coded to do the rest
11-26-2011, 12:34 AM #5
xxshredgnarxx
Treasure hunter
So The Other Day I Was Talking To ITheFallenI About This, We Both Had Diff Ideas, So We Merged Them To A Sense Of Being, We Came Up With This:

So You Know Like The EliteMossy Patch, Anyway I Was Thinking We Cud To Something Like Daft Vader's Patch, Like The "self waittill("night_vision_off"); Because Im Pretty Sure If Your Reading This You Know On Cod4 And Cod5 You Cannot Assign DPAD Binds, We Cud Do That Then After That We Have A MonitorButtons Thread, That If, For Example: If You Wud Click L2 It Wud Go Left (Obv) And Vice Versa For The Other L1 Wud Go Up, And R1 Wud Go Down As Usual, Square To Select (Again As Usual), And Melee To Exit (A 3rd Time As Usual), Also We Wud Also Have To Include Overflow Fix : /

I Need People

So:

???????

Id like to contribute some motivation.lol This would be so sick!!!!
11-26-2011, 12:35 AM #6
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Correy View Post
quickest example ever, Karoolus menu take out the '\n' in his menu text script.
scrollers coded to do the rest

Correy, im talking to pcfreak30 on skype
11-26-2011, 12:51 AM #7
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member

I Need People

So:

???????

So what are you trying to say? You want to make a scroll left and right mod menu or what? Please explain :p.
11-26-2011, 12:56 AM #8
So, you basically want to recreate Dconnor's menu for CoD4?

The following user thanked Tanskin for this useful post:

Correy
11-26-2011, 12:57 AM #9
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
So what are you trying to say? You want to make a scroll left and right mod menu or what? Please explain :p.

you scroll up & down like a normal menu, but also left & right to a player menu or whatever menu gets put there.
11-26-2011, 12:58 AM #10
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by Lz View Post
you scroll up & down like a normal menu, but also left & right to a player menu or whatever menu gets put there.

That has already been done for CoD5 and the menu base will work fine on CoD4:S

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo