11-29-2011, 02:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is a video to show you the good mods ive added to my menu.
I hope you like it Happy

i keep getting this eror :( You must login or register to view this content. and i cant fix it ffs

IVE GOT BUGS THAT NEED FIXING. SO IF YOU HAVE COD4 LEGIT (PC) DOWNLOAD GAMERANGER AND ADD ME. NICKNAME: ( IELIITEMODZX )

the Numbers on the dvar editors are for testing

Last edited by IELIITEMODZX ; 02-17-2012 at 04:41 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to IELIITEMODZX for this useful post:

-Google-, ResistTheMoon, .Andy, Okami, |ManiaC|, 1337HaXaLoT, Adam™, Alexis Rhodes, BlazingDope, COD5-MAN-, Correy, DeNoMix, Dman93, doxis, Dreamcather, EpiiiCxDGx, FAKA_ELITE, FourzerotwoFAILS, GE90, I Need $, Beats, INSAN3LY_D34TH, iReset Nigga, zL_j8hnb, Jacob-And-Britt, JamesSwagger, lovebros, Mr.Alfredo, PussayPatrol, RoyalShady, sonny356, Taylor, Threatz2Fresshh, UnboundUser, Vampytwistッ, xX_UmP45_Xx, User2340034u

The following user groaned IELIITEMODZX for this awful post:

247Yamato
12-01-2011, 07:44 AM #38
Originally posted by 1337HaXaLoT View Post
who did then ??
oh wait was it the pope or was it puss in boots ?
You obviously don't want to know.. Believe what you want..

The following user thanked x_DaftVader_x for this useful post:

Beats

The following user groaned x_DaftVader_x for this awful post:

IELIITEMODZX
12-01-2011, 01:18 PM #39
Originally posted by x. View Post
You obviously don't want to know.. Believe what you want..
i told you i will show you my codes and you say no.
your just jelly :rolleyes:

247Yamato
12-01-2011, 01:45 PM #40
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Please don't show people your codes they will copy and leak them. Keep the codes to your self so that way you controll the release becouse obviously they can't make it them selves so don't show any body till release or else you just wasted a bunch of time and hard work.Awesome face Keep your awesome menu and script to your self till you release it all at once cus if you leak it when you release the menu people wont care and noobs will call you a leecher even know you made it.Awesome face
12-01-2011, 01:53 PM #41
247Yamato
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Please don't show people your codes they will copy and leak them. Keep the codes to your self so that way you controll the release becouse obviously they can't make it them selves so don't show any body till release or else you just wasted a bunch of time and hard work.Awesome face Keep your awesome menu and script to your self till you release it all at once cus if you leak it when you release the menu people wont care and noobs will call you a leecher even know you made it.Awesome face

Exactly, no one has understood.

The following 2 users say thank you to 247Yamato for this useful post:

Jacob-And-Britt, x_DaftVader_x

The following user groaned 247Yamato for this awful post:

IELIITEMODZX
12-01-2011, 01:59 PM #42
Originally posted by 247Yamato View Post
Exactly, no one has understood.
Yamato have you got skype if you have add me ill show you my scripts so you stop groaning me

247Yamato
12-01-2011, 02:00 PM #43
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
I got a skype add me at jbglitching22
12-01-2011, 04:06 PM #44
d7w7z
Bounty hunter
EliteModz ~ As long as you give credit to the people who wrote those mods, good job..

Everyone else ~ Don't get excited.. I bet this never gets released Awesome face

Didnt you quit modding like a year ago? Happy

I havent looked at a Cod4 patch, so is it a lot like MW2 GSC? Because I just spend a few hours yesterday making an awesomo menu from scratch for MW2, it only uses setText once on the first spawn then never again other than for the players menu Smile
12-01-2011, 05:44 PM #45
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
i told you i will show you my codes and you say no.
your just jelly :rolleyes:
Hahahaha.. yep , so jealous of you.. stare

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Originally posted by d7w7z View Post
Didnt you quit modding like a year ago? Happy

I havent looked at a Cod4 patch, so is it a lot like MW2 GSC? Because I just spend a few hours yesterday making an awesomo menu from scratch for MW2, it only uses setText once on the first spawn then never again other than for the players menu Smile

It's basically the same there are just a few missing functions.. eg: notifyonPlayerCommand(); MagicBullet(); Foreach(); and a few others...
12-01-2011, 06:30 PM #46
d7w7z
Bounty hunter
It's basically the same there are just a few missing functions.. eg: notifyonPlayerCommand(); MagicBullet(); Foreach(); and a few others...

Couldn't you just make your own functions to do the same thing?

notifyonPlayerCommand( notify, command) {
self endon("death");
for(;Winky Winky {
self waittill(command);
self notify(notify);
} }

Seems that that would work to me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo