08-08-2009, 09:04 AM #1
Freezing-HOT
iiRoAM - Maori Stylezz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys ive finally found a way that actually works...

TO CHANGE CAGE TO SEARCH!!!

after countless attempts and research on this forum i found out how to change cage match to search and destroy....

if anyone wants to join me, i will be hosting a unlimited Search & Destroy,

1 v 1

Things you must have:

Headset
Dummy Account
and Ability to Bypass patch... plz stop asking me how...
atleast 100 posts, or been a member since 2008 early 2009

What well do:

Well take turns at planting bomb ( 1 sec to plant 5 till it blows up) to get our win streaks up really high...

Then well take turns at spawn killing each other for a really high killstreak...

Comment in here and then ill add you, wont accept friend invites unles ive seen it in here....

Cheers...

The following 2 users say thank you to Freezing-HOT for this useful post:

A_Fast_Black_Guy, tom2197
08-11-2009, 04:36 AM #38
do what i do...

find a game, ask to do a 100 kill streak if they say yes, set up your C4's and then just get like 5000 then leave the game =)

They can either take the deaths or time out and re bypass !!
08-11-2009, 04:50 AM #39
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
im gonna donate today and find out Happy
08-11-2009, 04:51 AM #40
A_Fast_Black_Guy
A.K.A BigDaddyMagnum
yea, but i dont like cheating people out of stuff...cuz then they would come on here and say you are a scammer and then ur Reputation here is ruined....
08-11-2009, 06:47 AM #41
SieRoX
|||-HaXoR-|||
Originally posted by Riffy69 View Post
do what i do...

find a game, ask to do a 100 kill streak if they say yes, set up your C4's and then just get like 5000 then leave the game =)

They can either take the deaths or time out and re bypass !!

Ah that's evil dude :rolleyes: ...
But why wouldn't they just leave the game after you killed them like 130 times ...????
08-11-2009, 08:24 AM #42
Freezing-HOT
iiRoAM - Maori Stylezz
Originally posted by streak View Post
just a question on the kill streak .lets say i killed you 1000 times my streak would be good because im kill 1000 over deaths but when its your turn u kill me 1000 times bringing my deaths up to 1000 .isn't that a waste of time. unless it doesn't count your deaths...:confused:

read my first post again thats why i suggested you had a dummy account... also msn would be really helpful as it helps with the communication while we are changing to and from our main accounts...
08-11-2009, 08:31 AM #43
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
[quote='[SXG]King Jamie;395617']You think that people who have spent ridiculous amounts of time on a game deserve anything...
One hundred and something days over the space of 2 years...

Thats just ridiculous he should just quit while he is ahead and talk to you seeing as you're an expert on telling people how to run their lives even though you don't know the slightest about them (tell him to get out more)[/quote]

i dont want anything to do with the sd hack now, i completely agree
08-11-2009, 08:37 PM #44
add me
xsiick-skilzx
ill do it with ya

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo