Post: [RELEASE] dibsy's Care Package Bunker w/ Trigger Radius Fix
02-26-2012, 03:27 PM #1
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ..................................................................
Last edited by DlBSY993 ; 05-07-2012 at 04:50 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to DlBSY993 for this useful post:

247Yamato, x_DaftVader_x

The following user groaned DlBSY993 for this awful post:

1337HaXaLoT
02-26-2012, 09:33 PM #74
DlBSY993
There's 0nly 1..
Originally posted by 1337HaXaLoT View Post
did i send out a party invite "NO" i was using them as an example did i send a msg or ask them to join in "NO" by the looks of it they dont give to shits that i used there name otherwise they would be here telling me to stop so read it propley b4 sending me a msg

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

i have a big head to be fair

02-26-2012, 09:33 PM #75
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
did i send out a party invite "NO" i was using them as an example did i send a msg or ask them to join in "NO" by the looks of it they dont give to shits that i used there name otherwise they would be here telling me to stop so read it propley b4 sending me a msg

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

i have a big head to be fair

Or they haven't seen your post? O.o I never said you invited them into it, it looked like you're trying to bring them into it so what if Kieran is a good coder pfft so what don't think anyone on this site could care less.
02-26-2012, 09:49 PM #76
Gosh this is getting deadly Dave
02-26-2012, 10:00 PM #77
1337HaXaLoT
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Or they haven't seen your post? O.o I never said you invited them into it, it looked like you're trying to bring them into it so what if Kieran is a good coder pfft so what don't think anyone on this site could care less.
well you do otherwise you would be using there names to not just kierans/ your saying i am trying to bring them in when im not if i was trying i would msg them, there names where (examples) whats so hard to understand about that
02-26-2012, 10:03 PM #78
IVI40A3Fusionz
well you do otherwise you would be using there names to not just kierans/ your saying i am trying to bring them in when im not if i was trying i would msg them, there names where (examples) whats so hard to understand about that

How am I meant to know what you're thinking? I can't can I? Also please for the love of god fix your grammar i can't read anything you're saying without reading it a few times.

I know mines not the best i'll admit it but not even Kierans is that bad and he has dyslexia.

EDIT: Well i'm going to leave it at that, you wanna continue to prove your innocence please do so i'm not stopping you but i'm not gonna even read your posts let alone quote back.
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 02-26-2012 at 10:06 PM.
02-26-2012, 10:10 PM #79
How am I meant to know what you're thinking? I can't can I? Also please for the love of god fix your grammar i can't read anything you're saying without reading it a few times.

I know mines not the best i'll admit it but not even Kierans is that bad and he has dyslexia.

EDIT: Well i'm going to leave it at that, you wanna continue to prove your innocence please do so i'm not stopping you but i'm not gonna even read your posts let alone quote back.
lol but i can dance :dance: and you cant :p
02-26-2012, 10:11 PM #80
1337HaXaLoT
Bounty hunter

ok you do that :dingding:
02-26-2012, 10:12 PM #81
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
lol but i can dance :dance: and you cant :p

:PBJ: < See i can dance Smile.
02-26-2012, 10:15 PM #82
:PBJ: < See i can dance Smile.
ok you win again now im going to have to send my Gaspink: piggeh after you :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.