05-23-2012, 12:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ please can a mod close this thread as i have decided to close all my services sorry ]
Last edited by VerbzGFX ; 10-11-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Needed Editing.

The following 7 users say thank you to VerbzGFX for this useful post:

DiogoPT7, Houdini., Jonah Hill, K-Dot, QUITESNIPES, Respelt
05-31-2012, 03:37 PM #11
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
I have a question.... Is there anything you can do for someone who was put in a derank lobby??
My friend got put into one and he is set to -xp so can't even click on find game. Just wondering if a modded lobby can do something about it

I can get him to 10th unlock all and it will take all his - xp away. Smile

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
My gamertag is Revoteer, I'll rep you after. I just want 10th 55, and unlock all. I'll give you vbux after :p

I'm sorry but you will need to send the vbux first as its only fair for all my other customers, and there is alot of scammers out there that say they will be but they don't. I'm not saying you a scammer but it happens to alot of people sorry. :(
05-31-2012, 05:13 PM #12
Originally posted by zHDzWiPeOuTzZ View Post
I can get him to 10th unlock all and it will take all his - xp away. Smile

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

I'm sorry but you will need to send the vbux first as its only fair for all my other customers, and there is alot of scammers out there that say they will be but they don't. I'm not saying you a scammer but it happens to alot of people sorry. :(

Lmfao I'm one of the most trusted members on ngu. I'm also well known, and it's vbux haha if I scammed you, you'd get them anyway
05-31-2012, 10:45 PM #13
5k vbux for xp....ight ill do it....let me know whats up so we can set a time cause I work at nights
06-07-2012, 02:26 AM #14
Originally posted by PwNeR View Post
5k vbux for xp....ight ill do it....let me know whats up so we can set a time cause I work at nights

Hey mate i will be Hosting tomorrow morning at about 9:00am GMT and for EST your have to work it out sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
Lmfao I'm one of the most trusted members on ngu. I'm also well known, and it's vbux haha if I scammed you, you'd get them anyway

Im sorry you may well be a trusted member on NGU, but i have to treat everyone else the same way. :(
06-07-2012, 05:24 PM #15
nvm I just use iCHEEEEEEEEEteds menu for free 10th :P

The following user groaned nAb_PwNeR for this awful post:

VerbzGFX
06-07-2012, 09:57 PM #16
Originally posted by PwNeR View Post
nvm I just use iCHEEEEEEEEEteds menu for free 10th :P

Aha lol i have got Templar v2 Menu Created By Smileh4x and Edited By Xex Will and Binds Menu and it was released to me. Smile
06-12-2012, 06:46 PM #17
TiiKToK
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by vFlaveh View Post
Hey everyone i host Modded Lobbies on COD4 for xbox, if you would like to see my lobbies then please read the information below it will help alot. If anybody has any questions about my Lobbies then please do leave a comment or private message me.

Information:
Xbox COD4 Modded Lobbies:

[ LOBBY STATUS ] - [ CLOSED ]

I am Hosting a huge range of different infections and lobbies on COD4 so if your interested please send me a private message or leave a comment below regarding to what you would like.

1.) 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Prestige / 2,000 vbux each.
2.) 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, Prestige Unlock all / 4,000 vbux for a prestige and unlock all.
3.) Leaderboards / Max Stats / 1,000 vbux.
4.) Leaderboards / Legit Stats / 1,000 vbux.
5.) GB Infections / 1,000 vbux.
6.) Derank Reset All Stats 1,000 vbux.
7.) Malicious Derank 1,000 vbux.

!! THIS IS FOR XBOX ONLY SORRY !!

[ Official Verified Hoster ]

Smile

Is it possible for you to get me to 2nd prestige if im already 10th? If so, should I send you 5k vbux? want everything unlocked too.
06-12-2012, 07:11 PM #18
Originally posted by TiiKToK View Post
Is it possible for you to get me to 2nd prestige if im already 10th? If so, should I send you 5k vbux? want everything unlocked too.

Hey mate sure i can get you from 10th to 2nd with everything unlocked but im not Hosting at the moment so don't send me the vbux until im online again. I will send you a message when im Hosting again. Smile
06-12-2012, 07:14 PM #19
TiiKToK
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by vFlaveh View Post
Hey mate sure i can get you from 10th to 2nd with everything unlocked but im not Hosting at the moment so don't send me the vbux until im online again. I will send you a message when im Hosting again. Smile

Thanks dude! Could you contact me on GT: Drastus (?)

Not on here that often Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo