05-23-2012, 12:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ please can a mod close this thread as i have decided to close all my services sorry ]
Last edited by VerbzGFX ; 10-11-2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Needed Editing.

The following 7 users say thank you to VerbzGFX for this useful post:

DiogoPT7, Houdini., Jonah Hill, K-Dot, QUITESNIPES, Respelt
08-25-2012, 07:25 PM #65
Originally posted by tarek2nv View Post
just wondering do you accept paypal or only vbux?

Hey mate i am accepting Paypal as well the only reason i took it down was because nobody was willing to pay by Paypal. Smile

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jon
Still Open? Im Interested... Smile

Hello yes its still Open the reason it still said Closed was because i was on Holiday and i forgot to edit this Thread sorry. :(
08-30-2012, 12:14 AM #66
Originally posted by vFlaveh View Post
Welcome To vFlaveh's COD4 Modded Lobbies

Lobby Status - Open.

10TH Level 55 Unlock All / 50k vbux.
11TH Level 55 Unlock All / 60k vbux.
Public Cheater / 10k vbux.
GB Infections / 20k vbux.
Full Reset, & Derank / 40k vbux.
Lifetime Infections & Mod Menu's / 400k vbux.

If you like 1 or more of the items above then please send me a Private Message or leave a Reply below and i will reply within the next 5 minutes if im online and if im offline it will take up to 6 hours.

I hope to see you all very soon, Please could you post legit and thank the Thread once you get into this lobby just to show some appreciation for getting into this lobby.

[ Official Verified Hoster ]

IMPORTANT REASad Awesome Lobbies are now Open as usual if you have already paid for Lifetime then please send me a Private Message with your GT and i will add you.

Damn. if this was for PS3's too, i'd use this service :(
08-30-2012, 12:24 AM #67
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
Damn. if this was for PS3's too, i'd use this service :(

I'm very sorry my friend, Sorry i couldn't help. :(
08-30-2012, 12:38 AM #68
I'm very sorry my friend, Sorry i couldn't help. :(

It's okay bro. All i needed anyways was a derank, Since some ass made me 11th prestige -___- And i cant derank myself since i downloaded COD4 from the PS store and u cant really do mods or prestige hack urself when if u got Cod4 from the playstation store... If only I have Cod4 on my xbox, i would've used ur service to get my account prestige hacked.
08-30-2012, 01:46 AM #69
Originally posted by Ninja View Post
It's okay bro. All i needed anyways was a derank, Since some ass made me 11th prestige -___- And i cant derank myself since i downloaded COD4 from the PS store and u cant really do mods or prestige hack urself when if u got Cod4 from the playstation store... If only I have Cod4 on my xbox, i would've used ur service to get my account prestige hacked.

I'm sorry to here that, And Thankyou very much for your Consideration. Smile
08-30-2012, 02:44 AM #70
Hey mate i am accepting Paypal as well the only reason i took it down was because nobody was willing to pay by Paypal. Smile

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Hello yes its still Open the reason it still said Closed was because i was on Holiday and i forgot to edit this Thread sorry. :(

how much much would it be iff you can derank me to lvl 1 and lvl me back up so i can get the mw3 prestige tokens 17 times?
08-30-2012, 10:37 AM #71
Originally posted by tarek2nv View Post
how much much would it be iff you can derank me to lvl 1 and lvl me back up so i can get the mw3 prestige tokens 17 times?

I'm not sure mate you can either Pay with Paypal or vbux make me an offer and i will tell you. Smile
08-31-2012, 06:24 AM #72
Iey
Grunt
Do you have a second xbox flaveh?
09-03-2012, 09:14 PM #73
SiCKaZiTGeTz
Gym leader
vSLK xbox bro . Can you do 9th prestige ? Lol I accidentally donated 100000vbuks its ok bro just send me a message on xbox so I can Join you. Thanks
Last edited by SiCKaZiTGeTz ; 09-03-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo