06-05-2012, 04:59 PM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Tutorial released by Doggy_shizz, you can check it out You must login or register to view this content.

You guys wanted something new, here's something new Winky Winky

All credits to aerosoul94 for this stuff. He doesn't have a PS3 to test on so he had me do it, and taught me how to make camos myself. Thanks to deadmau5 for recording Winky Winky

Video (watch in 720p):

The video is more about the camos, but there are weapon mods as well. Some of the weapons mods I have:

-G3 is full auto
-M16 is full auto
-M9 is 3 shot burst and holds 20 rounds
-Colt 45 holds 32 rounds and is full auto (think glock 1Cool Man (aka Tustin)
-M1014 holds 7 rounds and has extended range
-Desert Eagle/Gold Deagle hold 8 rounds

Also, since the video I have changed up the UI so the custom camos actually show in the menus. I also changed the names of the camos in the in-game create a class weapons.

Camos/Skins I have so far:

-Black Desert Eagle
-Silver M1911 with wood grips
-Green Tiger Camo
-Studded Gold Camo
-Zebra Stripes Camo
-Red Stripes Camo
-Pink Checkerboard Camo
-Trollface Camo :carling:

Again this is all thanks to aerosoul94, he is a genious Happy

Hope you all enjoyed the video :y:
Last edited by Choco ; 07-03-2012 at 11:42 PM.

The following 53 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, 247Yamato, Adamâ„¢, Albanian', Brag, BrinkerzHD, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, CESYYHD, CleanMODSHD, codybenti, Dreamcather, Evil_Hackz, Fail3rc, FallofReach, forflah123, FuntCase, Hack-Tivision, Harry, imTronic, InSaNe-xPWEEx, zL_j8hnb, KingcreekS, Kitty=^.^=, lovebros, Maty360414, Mr.Amitoz, Jango, primetime43, PS3Hoster, Cmd-X, redfireturbo, ResistTheSun, RGB, ICS Vortex, Spider-Man, Taylor, ThreeSixtyyy, TOM DAINTY, trilispy, U WOT M8, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, Vultra, SlimShadyXV-, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, xViTaLiZex, xX_mchawk115_Xx, xXBUDxZILLAXx
06-07-2012, 07:56 AM #29
zxz0O0
Are you high?
Originally posted by killabanana View Post
Could you please get in the habit of releasing things rather then just flaunting it please.

Choco does not create stuff, he only previews it to get rep.

The following 6 users say thank you to zxz0O0 for this useful post:

247Yamato, Albanian', ismexyy, Jango, thatbrat, Zodiac.
06-07-2012, 11:02 AM #30
TehBinds
Bounty hunter
wat about mw2 on ps3 bro?
06-07-2012, 11:12 AM #31
Hack-Tivision
French Hack
OMG !!!! Good work
06-07-2012, 12:11 PM #32
Jango
I love my kitteh
Can other people see this? (In game?)
06-08-2012, 12:09 AM #33
Harry
Former Staff
that is awesome, amazing work! You and Aerosoul are legends :love: Im just as excited about your v3 as the custom camo's ^^
06-08-2012, 01:01 AM #34
:carling:
Originally posted by Choco View Post
It's not mine to release.
Hey good job guys Choco nice you edited the common_mp.ff and the weapon_desert_eagle_silver_col iwi/others file which then you have to convert to a dds file for it show up in paint/photoshop and just for the sake of asking was this based off knowledge in the cod modding wiki for pc?, English is not my first language so pardon me for broken sentences. I was wondering because I have made custom loadscreens ui/pics etc for cod 4, 5 and 6. If you want to see one of myloadscreen here its for cod 4 strike it is my faviourite it is not completely custom but I like zombie bags :carling: You must login or register to view this content. I got all the zombe bag loadscreens in the cod 4 from black ops too and even some MW3 ones. I want custom sounds and music but .wav files give me trouble :(
Last edited by Doggy_Shizz ; 06-08-2012 at 02:00 AM.
06-08-2012, 03:56 AM #35
Albanian'
Are you high?
Originally posted by Shizz View Post
:carling:Hey good job guys Choco nice you edited the common_mp.ff and the weapon_desert_eagle_silver_col iwi/others file which then you have to convert to a dds file for it show up in paint/photoshop and just for the sake of asking was this based off knowledge in the cod modding wiki for pc?, English is not my first language so pardon me for broken sentences. I was wondering because I have made custom loadscreens ui/pics etc for cod 4, 5 and 6. If you want to see one of myloadscreen here its for cod 4 strike it is my faviourite it is not completely custom but I like zombie bags :carling: You must login or register to view this content. I got all the zombe bag loadscreens in the cod 4 from black ops too and even some MW3 ones. I want custom sounds and music but .wav files give me trouble :(

Actually ps3 uses .hi files i believe
06-08-2012, 06:33 AM #36

All credits to aerosoul94 for this stuff. He doesn't have a PS3 to test on so he had me do it, and taught me how to make camos myself. Thanks to deadmau5 for recording Winky Winky

Video (watch in 720p):

The video is more about the camos, but there are weapon mods as well. Some of the weapons mods I have:

-G3 is full auto
-M16 is full auto

Also, since the video I have changed up the UI so the custom camos actually show in the menus. I also changed the names of the camos in the in-game create a class weapons.

-Black Desert Eagle
-Green Tiger Camo
-Studded Gold Camo
-Zebra Stripes Camo
-Red Stripes Camo
-Pink Checkerboard Camo

This is really cool! so if i die, will i be the only one to see this camo? or if someone picks it up, will it still look like this?
06-08-2012, 11:18 AM #37
nay1995
The Master

Video (watch in 720p):

-G3 is full auto
-M16 is full auto

-Black Desert Eagle
-Green Tiger Camo
-Studded Gold Camo
-Zebra Stripes Camo
-Red Stripes Camo
-Pink Checkerboard Camo

nice, you should do a competiton tho allowing the ommunity to create there own camos, post the mp5_camo.dds or whatever its called allow users to edit to how they wish and re upload there edits over a 2 week period pick the best ones and put them in?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo