06-05-2012, 04:59 PM #1
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Tutorial released by Doggy_shizz, you can check it out You must login or register to view this content.

You guys wanted something new, here's something new Winky Winky

All credits to aerosoul94 for this stuff. He doesn't have a PS3 to test on so he had me do it, and taught me how to make camos myself. Thanks to deadmau5 for recording Winky Winky

Video (watch in 720p):

The video is more about the camos, but there are weapon mods as well. Some of the weapons mods I have:

-G3 is full auto
-M16 is full auto
-M9 is 3 shot burst and holds 20 rounds
-Colt 45 holds 32 rounds and is full auto (think glock 1Cool Man (aka Tustin)
-M1014 holds 7 rounds and has extended range
-Desert Eagle/Gold Deagle hold 8 rounds

Also, since the video I have changed up the UI so the custom camos actually show in the menus. I also changed the names of the camos in the in-game create a class weapons.

Camos/Skins I have so far:

-Black Desert Eagle
-Silver M1911 with wood grips
-Green Tiger Camo
-Studded Gold Camo
-Zebra Stripes Camo
-Red Stripes Camo
-Pink Checkerboard Camo
-Trollface Camo :carling:

Again this is all thanks to aerosoul94, he is a genious Happy

Hope you all enjoyed the video :y:
Last edited by Choco ; 07-03-2012 at 11:42 PM.

The following 53 users say thank you to Choco for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, 247Yamato, Adamâ„¢, Albanian', Brag, BrinkerzHD, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, CESYYHD, CleanMODSHD, codybenti, Dreamcather, Evil_Hackz, Fail3rc, FallofReach, forflah123, FuntCase, Hack-Tivision, Harry, imTronic, InSaNe-xPWEEx, zL_j8hnb, KingcreekS, Kitty=^.^=, lovebros, Maty360414, Mr.Amitoz, Jango, primetime43, PS3Hoster, Cmd-X, redfireturbo, ResistTheSun, RGB, ICS Vortex, Spider-Man, Taylor, ThreeSixtyyy, TOM DAINTY, trilispy, U WOT M8, Uk_ViiPeR, Vampytwistッ, Vectriixx, Vultra, SlimShadyXV-, xMrSuperMoDzZ--, xViTaLiZex, xX_mchawk115_Xx, xXBUDxZILLAXx
06-08-2012, 01:48 PM #38
Have got all the weapons moddable (if that is even a word lol) but I can't work out the pak files because the images seem to just be piled one on top of each other, with as far as I can see, no header to separate them ;(
06-08-2012, 06:43 PM #39
Originally posted by XtensionModz View Post
Have got all the weapons moddable (if that is even a word lol) but I can't work out the pak files because the images seem to just be piled one on top of each other, with as far as I can see, no header to separate them ;(

Camoes are not stored in the .pak files there are stored in the common_mp.ff and ps there are headers it is like dtx or something that separate the images in .pak files.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by Albanian
Actually ps3 uses .hi files i believe
you are thinking of xbox they have their camos stored in that format in the battlechatter folder while PS3 and PC use iwi/dds files for images. If you do not think I am right fine but go check out craig chirsts website on cod modding and the cod modding wiki for PC.

The following user thanked Doggy_Shizz for this useful post:

FuntCase
06-08-2012, 07:58 PM #40
Originally posted by nay View Post
nice, you should do a competiton tho allowing the ommunity to create there own camos, post the mp5_camo.dds or whatever its called allow users to edit to how they wish and re upload there edits over a 2 week period pick the best ones and put them in?

Put them in what, the video?

Read Aerosouls post. These are not in the patch, they are in the game back up.
06-08-2012, 08:05 PM #41
Originally posted by Shizz View Post
Camoes are not stored in the .pak files there are stored in the common_mp.ff and ps there are headers it is like dtx or something that separate the images in .pak files.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

you are thinking of xbox they have their camos stored in that format in the battlechatter folder while PS3 and PC use iwi/dds files for images. If you do not think I am right fine but go check out craig chirsts website on cod modding and the cod modding wiki for PC.

you mean like the ones with these kind of name string? weapon_spas12_desert

on another note bar 9 - piano tune <3
Last edited by FuntCase ; 06-08-2012 at 08:22 PM.
06-08-2012, 08:11 PM #42
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by x. View Post
Put them in what, the video?

Read Aerosouls post. These are not in the patch, they are in the game back up.

though they have edited the image.pak or whatever its called...
06-08-2012, 08:29 PM #43
Originally posted by XtensionModz View Post
you mean like the ones with these kind of name string? weapon_spas12_desert

on another note bar 9 - piano tune <3
yes and no only the ones that have (camo)(weaponname)with the last part .col string are the ones to be modded. but if you do not know how to disclose the image from the header and footer you will be stuck for a long time.
Last edited by Doggy_Shizz ; 06-08-2012 at 08:34 PM.

The following user thanked Doggy_Shizz for this useful post:

FuntCase
06-08-2012, 08:42 PM #44
Originally posted by Shizz View Post
yes and no only the ones that have (camo)(weaponname)with the last part .col string are the ones to be modded.

ok thanks for the info.

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

i know cod4 has it but mw2 doesnt have the .col part of the string btw :y:
06-08-2012, 10:16 PM #45
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
bro dont hate on the camo's. he worked hard for those

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

do these work for mw2 and black ops?
06-08-2012, 10:47 PM #46
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
bro dont hate on the camo's. he worked hard for those

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

do these work for mw2 and black ops?
MW2 yes black ops no (not yet as we need the rsa checks patched but I heard rumors that the camo images are stored in the .paks which are unsigned)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo