05-25-2008, 08:02 AM #1
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok heres a tut for every1! not written by me

Ok all you people out their wanting to do packet injection heres the method:

Step 1: First you will need to download Ps3proxy PS3HaX Network - PS3 Hacks - Downloads - PS3 Proxy Server(google it)

Now this does work on vista but you need the 1.1 microsoft framework

Yes this works with Firmware 2.30

Step 2: So now that you have your proxy installed open that shit up by going to "C:\programfiles\CF3B5\PS3.ProxyServer\PS3.ProxySe rver.GUI.exe" do not do anything yet we want to first get your local ip you can do this by going Start > Run then type "cmd" and hit enter should bring you to a command promt

Step 3: So now you got the command promt open type "ipconfig" and will bring you to something like this

Step 4: Now take that number and put it in the ps3proxy and select ps3 mod

Step 5: Now go to your ps3 network settings > select custom keep pressing over untill you get to the proxy menu their enter the same ip you entered in to the proxy hit "x" and finish and skip test settings.

Step 6: Now that you have the proxy setup and your ps3 configured its time to get starting on the actual packet injection, google packet injection software and some should come up

Step 7: So now you have installed your packet injection program open that shit up and click the icon directly under file it should ask you some things but don't touch the settings for packets but change your network adapter to your if its not the right one.

Step 8: So now that your packet program is ruining its time to load up call of duty 4 connect online and play a game or two...

Step 9: Now you have played a game go packet to the packet program and see what it has captured I found that the call of duty 4 packets are in purple

Step 10: Now you have captured packets go and screw with them and experiment with values Hope this helps the people who are trying to tamper with packet injection of their own hope someone actually releases what packets need to be tampered or what kind of program they used anyways happy tampering

ok so this is a easy tut for u guys wanted to try out packet injection, it is extrmely hard and will require lots of effort
06-03-2008, 02:26 PM #20
xsHoEx
Hurah!
Originally posted by rick
what does packet injection do might i ask..:confused:

Originally posted by another user
Packet injection is a computer networking term which refers to sending a packet on a network into an already established connection. This is accomplished by crafting a packet using raw sockets. Sometimes IP address spoofing is used.

That was from Wiki. To put it into "noob" terms, it's like altering packets that you receive and resend them back to trick the network.
Just think of it like that.
06-03-2008, 10:19 PM #21
Rhys22
Haxor!
cool kinda confusing but still cool
06-04-2008, 12:14 AM #22
lol this is posted on dont advertise word for word
Last edited by Billy_Boy_07 ; 06-04-2008 at 08:57 AM.
06-04-2008, 06:32 AM #23
gops10
Climbing up the ladder
yes like i sed NOT WRITTEN BY ME, its a tut for first time people
06-07-2008, 01:56 AM #24
What Does This Do To The Online Game
06-07-2008, 08:31 AM #25
mishellis
Save Point
nice tutorial
06-08-2008, 08:21 PM #26
Originally posted by god91 View Post
third you can hack using net tools with the game save data it has not been patched.but the old way has were you just put the cvars in.

And how are you using NetTools to hack game save data? Lots of people use it to flood packets as a sort of 'software lag switch', but how are you using it to stand between the PS3 and the game servers?
06-09-2008, 08:51 AM #27
Macca_96
I am error
sounds like too much of a pain in the ass for a game
06-09-2008, 09:37 AM #28
ShadyDa1NOnly
Who’s Jim Erased?
Cool..........

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo