09-08-2012, 02:19 PM #1
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

:|
iHcJames has somehow got his hands on BO2 & modded it! he is also known for modding MW3 & leaking terminal gameplay before it was even announced.

So what do you guys think.

video not working? try You must login or register to view this content.

Quote me if the videos are not working ill update ASAP
Last edited by shawry ; 09-14-2012 at 01:58 AM.

The following 16 users say thank you to shawry for this useful post:

6jarjar6, Bucko, BurnoutBoz, GodDrinksPepsi, im rich whore, JP, Kid Cudi's Hoe, User23434, Morphia, Mr Grumpy, Jango, Redadski, Shisha, Thrillz, Wondoh

The following user groaned shawry for this awful post:

zL_j8hnb
09-08-2012, 02:36 PM #2
i like modding/hacking dont get me wrong but this is bullshit the game aint even out yet .... i dont no if this video is fake or not ? maybe thats the reason why the previous thead was closed ?
Last edited by zL_j8hnb ; 09-08-2012 at 05:31 PM.

The following 3 users groaned at zL_j8hnb for this awful post:

Brentdevent, Goone, hypn0tize
09-08-2012, 02:42 PM #3
6jarjar6
Little One
Okay wtf already ihc keep this from online matches plz
09-08-2012, 03:00 PM #4
shawry
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by j8hnb View Post
i have 2 groan this thead i like modding/hacking dont get me wrong but this is bullshit the game aint even out yet i dont no if this video is fake or not ? but either way i dont really want 2 see this shit yet i think many other users will agree thats proberly the reason why the previous thead was closed ?

If you 'don't want to see this shit' then why click on the thread & watch it? :dumb: And no, the other thread was closed because a mod claimed the video didn't work (when it did). I don't really like the fact that its hacked already but i think Trayarch will patch this before the release. Winky Winky
09-08-2012, 03:13 PM #5
Originally posted by shawry View Post
If you 'don't want to see this shit' then why click on the thread & watch it? :dumb: And no, the other thread was closed because a mod claimed the video didn't work (when it did). I don't really like the fact that its hacked already but i think Trayarch will patch this before the release. Winky Winky

i click thead because i wanted 2 have a look .... nothing personal bro :y:
Last edited by zL_j8hnb ; 09-08-2012 at 05:32 PM.
09-08-2012, 03:47 PM #6
BushyBu
Gym leader
Oooo ACOG Crossbow! Please be in the game Not Happy or Sad
09-08-2012, 04:23 PM #7
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by j8hnb View Post
i have 2 groan this thead i like modding/hacking dont get me wrong but this is bullshit the game aint even out yet i dont no if this video is fake or not ? but either way i dont really want 2 see this shit yet i think many other users will agree thats proberly the reason why the previous thead was closed ?

It's not him who modded, I groaned your post because of the unreasonable groan you put on him.

EDIT: Sick fucking gameplay! Mwahaha I love how smart the people are no company ever can match the wits of hackers.
Last edited by Goone ; 09-08-2012 at 04:27 PM.
09-08-2012, 04:27 PM #8
TeaBagS
Do a barrel roll!
really hope this doesnt go online :(
09-08-2012, 04:43 PM #9
.LiON
Bounty hunter
I really hope this goes onlien to ruin this shitty Game

The following 2 users say thank you to .LiON for this useful post:

chris2k7sears, glitchplz

The following 4 users groaned at .LiON for this awful post:

Cryptic, Bichote, pop33, Sigetto
09-08-2012, 04:44 PM #10
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Ok this bitch can upload the game to us now so we all can download and use it on our flashed xbox's.

The following 2 users say thank you to Reaper for this useful post:

Cryptic, Travis

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo