11-04-2012, 07:14 AM #1
MOHN
Big Daddy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know alot of people form UK already having experience with Black Ops 2.So, I was wondering if someone who owns a PS3 with CFW can make a backup of it. We, NGU community will so much appreciate your effort and crown you as NGU legend.Awesome face

Note: You can't rip it from Blu-Ray Disk using Blu-Ray burner because of AACS. You can use Latest multiman or any other preferable backup manager to back up on PS3 CFW. As you backup, you will be able to transfer it to your PC HDD using ftp server. I recommend using FlashFXP ftp client to do the transfer. Add the backup folder (e.g. BLESxxxxx-[Black Ops 2]) to an archive using Winrar. All you have to right click>add to archive. Spilt the .rar file by 1GB (1024 MB). Then you can upload those .rar files to You must login or register to view this content. or whichever host you prefer.

Thanks you very much advance and good luck.

I will Donate this person who is eager to do it. Send me a pm with your paypal email.
Last edited by MOHN ; 11-04-2012 at 11:34 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to MOHN for this useful post:

ℳaTiCz, Ace Hood, c0nl, Gubru, moiz41510
11-08-2012, 04:56 PM #218
Are the files still available in the premium section? Can't seem to find 'em..

Greetings!
11-08-2012, 08:58 PM #219
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
I get the game tmora but at my upload speeds, would take an estimated 44 hours to upload.

Thats the problem,
* not many have CFW compared to JTAG/Flashed Xbox
* xbox version is only 8gb
* upload speeds

Isnt there anyway you could back it up onto your ps3 and then maybe give me your ps3 ip and then transfer from your ps3 to my pc?
11-08-2012, 09:14 PM #220
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by Harvinder View Post
Isnt there anyway you could back it up onto your ps3 and then maybe give me your ps3 ip and then transfer from your ps3 to my pc?

that is no where near possible lol, PS3 IP is only local
11-08-2012, 09:19 PM #221
somebody dont got it who lives in london? since it released today?
11-08-2012, 10:45 PM #222
ProGTO
Haxor!
People who have the game, please upload it! There are plenty of upload sites and methods of sharing that Treyarch won't be able to catch you. Such as hiding your ip or changing it using various programs, some of the upload sites are very good and won't get you caught(forgot which ones), and if you don't think that is secure enough...Upload it to another country file share site such as an Asian File sharing site. I'm serious, Asian File Share sites don't give a fuck what you upload, almost every Asian file share site has pirated stuff on it and they don't take it down ever. I'm pretty sure Treyarch won't be able to put that file down. The speed is actually pretty good, I have been downloading PS3 games from an Chinese site and my downloading speed is 1MB+/sec. So please upload it! I very want to play this before release!
11-08-2012, 11:42 PM #223
Default Avatar
imD 1.0
Originally posted by SheWantsThe
I know alot of people form UK already having experience with Black Ops 2.So, I was wondering if someone who owns a PS3 with CFW can make a backup of it. We, NGU community will so much appreciate your effort and crown you as NGU legend.Awesome face

Note: You can't rip it from Blu-Ray Disk using Blu-Ray burner because of AACS. You can use Latest multiman or any other preferable backup manager to back up on PS3 CFW. As you backup, you will be able to transfer it to your PC HDD using ftp server. I recommend using FlashFXP ftp client to do the transfer. Add the backup folder (e.g. BLESxxxxx-[Black Ops 2]) to an archive using Winrar. All you have to right click>add to archive. Spilt the .rar file by 1GB (1024 MB). Then you can upload those .rar files to You must login or register to view this content. or whichever host you prefer.

Thanks you very much advance and good luck.

I will Donate this person who is eager to do it. Send me a pm with your paypal email.

You must login or register to view this content.

:fa:
11-09-2012, 02:22 AM #224
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
I get the game tmora but at my upload speeds, would take an estimated 44 hours to upload.

Thats the problem,
* not many have CFW compared to JTAG/Flashed Xbox
* xbox version is only 8gb
* upload speeds

I woulda helped you if I had the files.
Also its a shame skinny zipped\rarred his torrent and not used the orginal files because anyone with the orginal files could have helped seeding it.
Only a few more days anyway :puke:
11-09-2012, 06:10 PM #225
Nori0s
Save Point
Anyone with the game uploading or thinking to...??
11-09-2012, 10:43 PM #226
Nori0s
Save Point
Here it is!!!!!!!!!!

Call.of.Duty.Black.Ops.II.PS3-DUPLEX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo