11-16-2012, 02:20 AM #1
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HONESTLY . WHAT KIND OF DUMB BULLSHIT IS THIS?
lets say perhaps i want to use the 3rd primary attachment

now would it NOT be logical to assume wildcard + attachment is one spot?

NOPE ITS 2 SO NOW, I HAVE TO REMOVE ONE OF MY OTHER SHIT TO FILL FOR IT.
what kind of bullshit is this.

The following user thanked Church_Chicken for this useful post:

Rath

The following 8 users groaned at Church_Chicken for this awful post:

akGCO47, chiefclueless, eggyj, Hakon, Leftwinger, Meatwad, SuperGamecube64, Thrillz
11-16-2012, 02:31 AM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I do hate the wildcards in that aspect. Personally wildcards shouldn't take up a spot in the allotted ten that you're given to compile a class. Dunno what 3arc was thinking when they did that.

However this is just my opinion but I'm sure some people out there actually appreciate the fact that it takes up a spot.
11-16-2012, 02:39 AM #3
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
I am actually indifferent towards pick ten.

However, what would be the purpose of the wildcard if it didn't take an extra spot? Wildcard would be great obviously if we could do 3 extra things but people would complain.

You could basically have two first perks, two second/third perks, an extra grenade and still have a primary with three attachments. See potential issues here?

The following user thanked Porter_Justice for this useful post:

Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
11-16-2012, 02:43 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Donnie
I do hate the wildcards in that aspect. Personally wildcards shouldn't take up a spot in the allotted ten that you're given to compile a class. Dunno what 3arc was thinking when they did that.

However this is just my opinion but I'm sure some people out there actually appreciate the fact that it takes up a spot.

Balance Winky Winky
Not sure on wildcards..........with everything having a use it sort of a waste to use a wildcard.
11-16-2012, 02:49 AM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by Justice View Post

However, what would be the purpose of the wildcard if it didn't take an extra spot? Wildcard would be great obviously if we could do 3 extra things but people would complain.

You could basically have two first perks, two second/third perks, an extra grenade and still have a primary with three attachments. See potential issues here?

You still wouldn't be able to do that. Even if the wildcards didn't take up a spot that would be literally impossible. Not going to go to technical about it but here I go... Two perks per tier(perk set) is already six spots, then your primary plus two attachments is nine. You'd only be able to either use a secondary, one special or one lethal. So there aren't really any potential issues that could arise from it.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Balance Winky Winky
Not sure on wildcards..........with everything having a use it sort of a waste to use a wildcard.

There really isn't anything to balance. It would still be impractical to use three wildcards even if they didn't take up a spot in your pick ten.
11-16-2012, 03:00 AM #6
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
Originally posted by Justice View Post

math alert
2 first perks + wildcard = 3
2 second perks + wildcard = 3
2 3rd perk + wildcard = 3
1 gun +3 attachments + wildcard = 5

thats 14.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by Donnie
You still wouldn't be able to do that. Even if the wildcards didn't take up a spot that would be literally impossible. Not going to go to technical about it but here I go... Two perks per tier(perk set) is already six spots, then your primary plus two attachments is nine. You'd only be able to either use a secondary, one special or one lethal. So there aren't really any potential issues that could arise from it.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

There really isn't anything to balance. It would still be impractical to use three wildcards even if they didn't take up a spot in your pick ten.

yeah but like in regards... what is the point of having a wildcard if you have to sacrifice something else to get the perk of the wildcard... it should've been integrated with the wildcard.
11-16-2012, 03:02 AM #7
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I'm talking about if the wildcards didn't count... since that's what Porter was referring to. So technically speaking my math isn't wrong.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by Chicken View Post
math alert
2 first perks + wildcard = 3
2 second perks + wildcard = 3
2 3rd perk + wildcard = 3
1 gun +3 attachments + wildcard = 5

thats 14.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

yeah but like in regards... what is the point of having a wildcard if you have to sacrifice something else to get the perk of the wildcard... it should've been integrated with the wildcard.

Forgot to quote. 3arc should have just made it far more simpler and made it where you can only choose one wild card without it counting towards the pick ten.
11-16-2012, 03:13 AM #8
+tA. Rick
Former Staff
Wildcards cost a slot? *Complaints about it being unfair and taking up too much slots*
Wildcards don't fill up a slot? *Complaints about classes being too OP*
Dumb bullshit you say? I call it opportunity cost.

The following 4 users say thank you to +tA. Rick for this useful post:

hazethekid, PrayForPlagues, Wondoh, Xx_Lil-marsh_xX
11-16-2012, 03:19 AM #9
Luffy*
i'M NoT goNNa LiE
Hey guys. You realize, you don't have to use the wild cards? You can basically make a class similar to previous CoD games. The option is there for people who want to try something new, so if you don't like it, don't use it.
11-16-2012, 03:25 AM #10
eggyj
Mario!
Jesus Christ this thread title is retarded*

The following 2 users say thank you to eggyj for this useful post:

akGCO47, SuperGamecube64

The following user groaned eggyj for this awful post:

Church_Chicken

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo