11-16-2012, 02:20 AM #1
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); HONESTLY . WHAT KIND OF DUMB BULLSHIT IS THIS?
lets say perhaps i want to use the 3rd primary attachment

now would it NOT be logical to assume wildcard + attachment is one spot?

NOPE ITS 2 SO NOW, I HAVE TO REMOVE ONE OF MY OTHER SHIT TO FILL FOR IT.
what kind of bullshit is this.

The following user thanked Church_Chicken for this useful post:

Rath

The following 8 users groaned at Church_Chicken for this awful post:

akGCO47, chiefclueless, eggyj, Hakon, Leftwinger, Meatwad, SuperGamecube64, Thrillz
11-16-2012, 04:22 AM #11
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Chicken View Post
math alert
2 first perks + wildcard = 3
2 second perks + wildcard = 3
2 3rd perk + wildcard = 3
1 gun +3 attachments + wildcard = 5

thats 14.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

yeah but like in regards... what is the point of having a wildcard if you have to sacrifice something else to get the perk of the wildcard... it should've been integrated with the wildcard.

I was talk if Wilcard didn't exist like you want. Again I understand what you'd like but not sure why you don't get why they did it. But you sort of answered your question. Having to sacrifice something you want is the exact purpose of wildcards.
11-16-2012, 04:42 AM #12
PrayForPlagues
The Black Key
Yeah I agree it would be so stupidly OP if it didn't take up a slot, its good they did it, more balance and more roles you can play as an online player.
11-16-2012, 06:24 AM #13
J-Glips
Bounty hunter
I don't see the problem. I mean I do, but it is a manageable problem.

Knife only FFA classes are insane with Wildcards. 6 perks, a Thomahawk. It takes some skill to use, but it's one of those classes, that once you do good, you get that "yeaaahhhh" feeling afterwards.

Easiest trade, is a secondary as long as your in a party with someone to take out Air support. It's not like it prevents you from picking up a second gun once you kill the first enemy.

Lightweight, Hardline + 2nd slot + 3rd slot with ONE EMP grenade (like MW3), I mean c'mon.

You have a headset? Who cares about a TWO trophy systems (one in MW3), run Awareness + Dead Silence.

Now using Overkill, to me, is a waste.

Just idea's to shoot out there.

Also how about 2 frags and 2 semtex if you are a Obj. player.

Getting rid of grenades and lethals are a decent trade. You 4th perk is always there, you throw a stun, don't get a hitmarker, what was the point of using a stun.
11-16-2012, 07:27 AM #14
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
So stuff doesnt become OP...
11-16-2012, 09:27 AM #15
Wondoh
Former Staff
Ofcourse wild card take up a spot!
Its used so you can give your class an upper hand somewhere where normally you shouldn't be able to.
It means you can customise your class a lot better to suit how you want.
It also means you have to choose which one you want to use carefully as it will take 2 slots.
You are gaining extra on top of what the standard class is, and making it 2 tokens means its more balanced.
E.g..
You have 3 attachments whereas I thought il have 3 perks, out class's are completely different however they are balanced!
Wheras if everyone could just pick any extra attachment or perk for just 1 token it would make it less of a risk (as the guy below me said "opportunity cost") and a lot of people's classes would be the same.

tl;dr
If you want extra, you're gonna have to pay for it.

Originally posted by tA.
Wildcards cost a slot? *Complaints about it being unfair and taking up too much slots*
Wildcards don't fill up a slot? *Complaints about classes being too OP*
Dumb bullshit you say? I call it opportunity cost.

This ^
11-16-2012, 01:19 PM #16
HomelandSec
League Champion
Originally posted by Chicken View Post
HONESTLY . WHAT KIND OF DUMB BULLSHIT IS THIS?
lets say perhaps i want to use the 3rd primary attachment

now would it NOT be logical to assume wildcard + attachment is one spot?

NOPE ITS 2 SO NOW, I HAVE TO REMOVE ONE OF MY OTHER SHIT TO FILL FOR IT.
what kind of bullshit is this.

It's to balance it out and not be Overpowered.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo