11-17-2012, 01:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, If your one of the unlucky 20.0.-1 players who cannot get online on BO2 our pain might be over soon, DavidVonderhaar Recently Tweeted

"@suckmyturbins First patch that fixes the most common PS3 freeze tomorrow. And we will keep at it."

This Was At Around 9am GMT. It clearly states that "an" update (1.03) will be coming tomorrow to fix the "Ps3 Freezing" problem & hopefully fix the server issue's.

Source- You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks
Marcusss

PS. When The Servers Are Back Up Feel Free To Add Me, @ LNKZxD.

What it does thanks to Founder Hawk for posting this first.

Update is LIVE

Update 1:
Some things this patch should fix:
Hotfix downloading problems (20.0.-1)
Game Freezing in the following scenarios:
- Game loading (Treyarch symbol in the bottom right)
- Game Intro (Most commonly what 'Activision' is shown"
- Switches between Multiplayer, Campaign and Zombies
- In Game
- Killcam/ Scoreboard
This update may also address some of the problems with matchmaking.

Update 2:

-Fixed freezing while loading the game
-Match-making streamlined (faster game finding)
-Changed Error From 20.0.-1 to 22.0.-1 (Thanks Treyarch)

Unfortunately the guys on 22.0.-1 will have to wait untill 1.04 or the next hotfix
Sorry Guys :(
Last edited by Bob Marley. ; 11-17-2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Update

The following 20 users say thank you to Bob Marley. for this useful post:

Abtean, AleXta, Brentdevent, Brian235026, SweatyMidgets, GBish, hibye3, Hawk, idropcats, ImCreativeModdz, JP, KINGMANI, Mr.Hutch, My Hate, Nifty., OmGRhys-x, robot6527, Slice, xBxAxYxRxAxMx, xxkizza2010xx
11-17-2012, 02:52 PM #20
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by The
Nothing short of a disgrace.

We should be compensated with free maps and a whole week of dxp for us to catch up with the other who are now nearly second prestige.

No. Just no.
11-17-2012, 03:14 PM #21
Meatwad
Meatman
Ugh the PS3 freezing problem is a big problem but at least you guys can still play, I doubt this will fix the server unavailable error, but I really hope it does because I'm missing my 2x XP.
11-17-2012, 03:20 PM #22
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Marcusss View Post
i say Global Reset.

looooooooooooooooooool nah i dont think so mate, its just unfortunate you cant come on the game, blame treyarch and demand a to be compensated. its not other peoples fault you cant access the game.

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

MxModz1
11-17-2012, 03:20 PM #23
eddyfalmaguer
Bounty hunter
Hi everyone. It is true that we are not banned and it is a server error ? How we can confirm that we are not banned and it is only a server issue? It is really true that they did not banned anyone yet? I have a feeling that they banned almost everyone who use cfw to play online black ops 2 and for mistake they also block the official consoles with original games. Someone prove I am wrong please.
11-17-2012, 03:25 PM #24
new_egg_edd
Bounty hunter
I honestly feel like i get stupider every time someone tries to argue that we can't access the game because we are banned
11-17-2012, 03:32 PM #25
Originally posted by xLew
looooooooooooooooooool nah i dont think so mate, its just unfortunate you cant come on the game, blame treyarch and demand a to be compensated. its not other peoples fault you cant access the game.

True :( Its Just a bit unfair, we' miss x2 xp and everything :( but Ahwell.
11-17-2012, 03:34 PM #26
thank god !!
11-17-2012, 03:35 PM #27
Stop Saying your banned. LOL if you think your banned that much go try going on bo2 on someone else's ps3 signed into your name, if it works ur not account banned and as for console bans. it cant be becuase i was getting the 20.0.-1 error first 2 days then got online for about 1 day then back to this. so we obv arnt banned just calm down they'l fix asap.
11-17-2012, 04:01 PM #28
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Sometimes bugs like this are only found when going live. Also they do test the game on PS3.

It a sunday...:/
I understand it annoying but treyarch has been pretty quick to answer this problem.

Not trying to hate on you or anything , but you know and I know that they fucked up big this time. It took them a day and a half to even acknowledge that there was an issue. And know they are telling people bs about resetting our routers and ps3. They haven't even said what/off they are going to do for people that can't play the 2xXP!!

The following 2 users say thank you to Jango for this useful post:

Bob Marley., iLennyBhoyx

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo