11-18-2012, 03:08 AM #1
JayCee777999
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so for people like me & you , the 20.0.-1 problem or know known as 22.0.-1 (Not Happy or Sad) (Nice one treyarch) are still present in the 1.03 update, however the freezing problems have been fixed whilst signed in wich I am grateful for, I have heard a little about a 1.04 update coming out and if anyone has information AT ALL on this patch, please post down below. I do understand your frustration as I was planning to go to get to 10th asap, looks like thats not going to happen :(, If you are having unusual problems please post them also or even if you have a temporary fix using the 1.03 update I have made 3 new accounts and on one I am 32, 20, and 26, so like I said, I understand your frustration.

The following user thanked JayCee777999 for this useful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ
11-18-2012, 06:13 AM #11
JayCee777999
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by 306 View Post
it should, just go to your routers setup on the internet or look at my guide and it should help you, if the problem persists then take your ps3 to someone elses house and check to see if your isp is blocking the ports, i included the ports in my guide so you can also call your isp and if they are blocking your ports then just ask them to unblock it, the ports they are using are sometimes used for some email sites so automatically sometimes your isp blocks the ports

yeah but again thats just my theory on it, double check to make sure your isp isnt blocking the ports though because they might be, and i dont think it has anything to do with the mac adress, its just the internet connection, check to see if your router has a ping blocker on, it might be that as well

Ok thankyou so much, I rang my isp and they said the modem i have is limited to change my dmz options and such and i would have to buy a new modem and its like 98 bucks to support the new nbn network, should i ring them to see if they are blocking those particular ports first or buy the new router and configure it with my console do you think?
11-18-2012, 06:18 AM #12
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by JayCee777999 View Post
Ok thankyou so much, I rang my isp and they said the modem i have is limited to change my dmz options and such and i would have to buy a new modem and its like 98 bucks to support the new nbn network, should i ring them to see if they are blocking those particular ports first or buy the new router and configure it with my console do you think?

first see if they are blocking the ports, if they are tell them to unblock them and if you need to buy a new modem or router then you should if they suggest it

The following user thanked Xbigboy-306 for this useful post:

JayCee777999
11-18-2012, 06:20 AM #13
JayCee777999
Pokemon Trainer
first see if they are blocking the ports, if they are tell them to unblock them and if you need to buy a new modem or router then you should if they suggest it

Ok no worries thankyou and are the perticular ports on your tutorial? If so I will ring and ask tomorrow,and if they unblock them that should fix it right?
11-18-2012, 06:26 AM #14
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
Ok no worries thankyou and are the perticular ports on your tutorial? If so I will ring and ask tomorrow,and if they unblock them that should fix it right?

yes they are, and yes it will work, you wont even have to use a dmz when they unblock them because all the dmz really does is take your ip out of its firewall and opens all the ports, but if your modem is blocking it then they have to unblock it
11-18-2012, 06:27 AM #15
JayCee777999
Pokemon Trainer
yes they are, and yes it will work, you wont even have to use a dmz when they unblock them because all the dmz really does is take your ip out of its firewall and opens all the ports, but if your modem is blocking it then they have to unblock it

Yeah Im with you so I only have to unblock those perticular ports and dmz just opens ALL ports ttyl g2g thanks again
11-18-2012, 06:28 AM #16
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
Yeah Im with you so I only have to unblock those perticular ports and dmz just opens ALL ports ttyl g2g thanks again

no problem bro
11-18-2012, 06:58 AM #17
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
Ok, so for people like me & you , the 20.0.-1 problem or know known as 22.0.-1 (Not Happy or Sad) (Nice one treyarch) are still present in the 1.03 update, however the freezing problems have been fixed whilst signed in wich I am grateful for, I have heard a little about a 1.04 update coming out and if anyone has information AT ALL on this patch, please post down below. I do understand your frustration as I was planning to go to get to 10th asap, looks like thats not going to happen :(, If you are having unusual problems please post them also or even if you have a temporary fix using the 1.03 update I have made 3 new accounts and on one I am 32, 20, and 26, so like I said, I understand your frustration.

Well I have 2 ps3s,my slim won't let me or my girl sign in, but my fat ps3 lets us sign in, but her main account gets the server error, but her second accounts works on my fat ps3 not the slim.
11-18-2012, 09:55 AM #18
JayCee777999
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xPWEEx View Post
Well I have 2 ps3s,my slim won't let me or my girl sign in, but my fat ps3 lets us sign in, but her main account gets the server error, but her second accounts works on my fat ps3 not the slim.

Thats really weird I just hope this works for me
11-18-2012, 10:56 AM #19
mike69
Do a barrel roll!
If it is a problem of router why thuesday i was able to play??
And now i have 22.0.1. The problem is the serveur of black ops.
4 hours able to play in a week. Bravo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo