11-19-2012, 03:58 AM #1
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Another Black Ops 2 Server Unavailable Solution

I had my old fat ps3 not being able to connect to Black Ops 2 servers. I tried everything to get to work but, nothing. I bought a new ps3 today and guess what? It started to work. I thought maybe they fixed the servers, so i put back my old ps3 but it was the same problem. If your still having the issue then its your ps3. It's because its too old and their servers load are huge and your ps3 cant connect to it. All it really is, is your ps3's. Hope this helps some of you. All i can say to the rest of you who cant or dont want to get a new ps3 to play the game, i guess your just going to have to wait until they find a way to fix it. Good luck to everyone
Last edited by Xbigboy-306 ; 11-19-2012 at 04:01 AM.

The following 10 users groaned at Xbigboy-306 for this awful post:

ℳaTiCz, |ManiaC|, HomelandSec, I-_-PWN-_-NUBS, xTc, KaReM-D, Strike Venom, Swifter, TheHomeTown97, riggstq
11-19-2012, 04:01 AM #2
iZigg
Banned
Buy a new $250 console to play a $60 game? Doesn't seem very sensible to me...

The following 3 users say thank you to iZigg for this useful post:

|ManiaC|, II Dave II, Lotus321
11-19-2012, 04:02 AM #3
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iZigg View Post
Buy a new $250 console to play a $60 game? Doesn't seem very sensible to me...

i have money like that, plus i anyways needed a new one

The following 2 users groaned at Xbigboy-306 for this awful post:

|ManiaC|, xTc
11-19-2012, 04:04 AM #4
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by 306 View Post
Another Black Ops 2 Server Error Solution

I had my old fat ps3 not being able to connect to Black Ops 2 servers. I tried everything to get to work but, nothing. I bought a new ps3 today and guess what? It started to work. I thought maybe they fixed the servers, so i put back my old ps3 but it was the same problem. If your still having the issue then its your ps3. It's because its too old and their servers load are huge and your ps3 cant connect to it. All it really is, is your ps3's. Hope this helps some of you. All i can say to the rest of you who cant or dont want to get a new ps3 to play the game, i guess your just going to have to wait until they find a way to fix it. Good luck to everyone

My brother has had his phat PS3 from 2008 and he can play online. There is suppose to be a new update sometime this week to fix the severs.
11-19-2012, 04:05 AM #5
Novelette
The Anthem
I have a PS3 1st gen with playback and 4 USBs and it works. I doubt it's the age.
11-19-2012, 04:07 AM #6
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
Same with my fried too, but the model is different, I have the first gen with 4 ports but it dosent work, it depends on what model it is
11-19-2012, 04:09 AM #7
Jango
I love my kitteh

So you are telling me, both of my slim ps3's are not working because they are "to old"? That is a load of bs. You need to think what you are saying through completely before you go through making a whole thread over it.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jango for this useful post:

|ManiaC|, IIFusiionsII, Zwiik
11-19-2012, 04:10 AM #8
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
So then how do you explain my old ps3 not working and when I buy a new one there's no problem connecting, read the thread before making a remark

The following user groaned Xbigboy-306 for this awful post:

|ManiaC|
11-19-2012, 04:11 AM #9
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Are u playing on your main account? Well as i said my account got server error on a friends PS3 that plays just fine online with his account "/
11-19-2012, 04:13 AM #10
3HUNNA
Splicer

My old fat PS3 can play over my 160GB slim. Your info is wrong.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo