11-19-2012, 03:58 AM #1
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Another Black Ops 2 Server Unavailable Solution

I had my old fat ps3 not being able to connect to Black Ops 2 servers. I tried everything to get to work but, nothing. I bought a new ps3 today and guess what? It started to work. I thought maybe they fixed the servers, so i put back my old ps3 but it was the same problem. If your still having the issue then its your ps3. It's because its too old and their servers load are huge and your ps3 cant connect to it. All it really is, is your ps3's. Hope this helps some of you. All i can say to the rest of you who cant or dont want to get a new ps3 to play the game, i guess your just going to have to wait until they find a way to fix it. Good luck to everyone
Last edited by Xbigboy-306 ; 11-19-2012 at 04:01 AM.

The following 10 users groaned at Xbigboy-306 for this awful post:

ℳaTiCz, |ManiaC|, HomelandSec, I-_-PWN-_-NUBS, xTc, KaReM-D, Strike Venom, Swifter, TheHomeTown97, riggstq
11-19-2012, 04:16 AM #11
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
I'm not a technician so I can't say why it works, nor is my info wrong, my "info" is an expierience that I just had with it, I bought a new ps3 and it work, when you can explain why my fat ps3 didn't work and why a brand new one worked then you can state my info is wrong because clearly it wasn't by the grace of god it started to work
11-19-2012, 04:19 AM #12
InSaNe-xPWEEx
a.k.a. PWEE21
My fat ps3 can connect but not my slim.
11-19-2012, 04:27 AM #13
boyman3793
JT-Productionz-
Originally posted by .Vanz View Post
My brother has had his phat PS3 from 2008 and he can play online. There is suppose to be a new update sometime this week to fix the severs.

Actually the update for that is suppose to roll out in the next 15 hours.
11-19-2012, 11:57 AM #14
TONEY777
[move]Dancing GoML BiTcHeZz Dancing[/move]
Originally posted by 306 View Post
Another Black Ops 2 Server Unavailable Solution

I had my old fat ps3 not being able to connect to Black Ops 2 servers. I tried everything to get to work but, nothing. I bought a new ps3 today and guess what? It started to work. I thought maybe they fixed the servers, so i put back my old ps3 but it was the same problem. If your still having the issue then its your ps3. It's because its too old and their servers load are huge and your ps3 cant connect to it. All it really is, is your ps3's. Hope this helps some of you. All i can say to the rest of you who cant or dont want to get a new ps3 to play the game, i guess your just going to have to wait until they find a way to fix it. Good luck to everyone

I got 5 Ps3s and I get this problem with 1 ps3 and that's my slim ps3 it don't matter if the ps3 is old or not cause my slim is new and bo2 work on my fat but the problem is with the ps3 for some people and the accounts I tryed my main on my fat it doesn't work but I made a new account and it work on my fat ps3 my slim ps3 my main doesn't work and I made a new account and the new account don't work on my slim ps3 so if ur game is old that's not the problem .
11-19-2012, 12:12 PM #15
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Originally posted by boyman3793 View Post
Actually the update for that is suppose to roll out in the next 15 hours.

Source? ??
11-19-2012, 12:38 PM #16
Xbigboy-306
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by TONEY777 View Post
I got 5 Ps3s and I get this problem with 1 ps3 and that's my slim ps3 it don't matter if the ps3 is old or not cause my slim is new and bo2 work on my fat but the problem is with the ps3 for some people and the accounts I tryed my main on my fat it doesn't work but I made a new account and it work on my fat ps3 my slim ps3 my main doesn't work and I made a new account and the new account don't work on my slim ps3 so if ur game is old that's not the problem .

You can tell me you have 10 ps3's but that won't be enough to make me believe otherwise, I know that it's because of a hardware issue but I can't pinpoint exactly if its age or a driver, but I can say that it's deffinently a ps3 issue, I have my own evidence to back it up, plus even activision told me that it can be because of the age of my ps3 but then again I don't believe half the stuff they say
11-19-2012, 12:44 PM #17
mike69
Do a barrel roll!
It is not fault of aged PS3. I was only able to play
Thuesday on my fat 60go. Its 3 arc and activiosion thé problem.
I m able to play all games but n bops2 why? => server and nothing to do with
Routeur, dmz and cie.
They Bring my money, my double xp Time and they say all is good !
11-19-2012, 12:55 PM #18
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by 306 View Post
So then how do you explain my old ps3 not working and when I buy a new one there's no problem connecting, read the thread before making a remark

ok... how about its sheer luck it worked for you.... you dirty ass crack this thread is pointless this should be closed
11-19-2012, 01:08 PM #19
I have tried everything including DMZ, port forwarding, static ip etc. Nothing works. If its our consoles or isp i wouldnt have been able to play for 3 days on a new account but on the same console.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo