11-22-2012, 04:35 AM #1
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
For the people that are getting this error:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is one way to fix that problem and play Black Ops II with no problems...

Now first off, I don't know if it's a ban or if it is just your PS3, Treyarch still hasn't made it clear. Oh well, I don't care what it is, I just know how to get around it.

This method has been CONFIRMED by me, and my friend DSGB..
Now when I first got Black Ops II I got online for about 7 minutes maybe, then it kicked me off and gave me the error, I then spent about an hour on the interwebz trying to figure out what was wrong.. I saw a method on the COD forums, so I tried it and it worked.

1.) You need to get a different PS3, it can be brand new or used, but if it's used, be sure it's not banned or modified..

2.) Once you have a different PS3 you'll obviously have a different serial number, which is the first step you need to have..

3.) Now that you have a different PS3, you need to make a brand new account.

4.) You can only get on Black Ops II on the NEW account, if you get on it with a banned account you won't be able to play Black Ops II on any account on that PS3.

few notes: you can still get on any account you want, just don't play Black Ops II on it.. Just in case.

it worked for me and my friend..

this is the only way I know of so far to fix the problem, IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE A BAN, but for now this is what you can do to play the game Smile

OR you can try this:
Originally posted by nanoviera View Post
I simply hit RESTORE PS3 SYSTEM made a new account and it worked.
Last edited by Cmd-X ; 11-23-2012 at 05:17 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Cmd-X for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe, GJx, iMrDannyModz, LightModz

The following 8 users groaned at Cmd-X for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-, -Zane, El_Mas_Chingon, hibye3, iLennyBhoyx, KaReM-D, M QTR, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
11-22-2012, 04:38 AM #2
We all want to play on our main accounts. Most people have been able to get other accounts working but we all just want to play on our mains...

The following 13 users say thank you to I-_-PWN-_-NUBS for this useful post:

-MartyNeale-, Daweeyz, hibye3, iLennyBhoyx, Im Your Upgrade, James_Bond, Kitty=^.^=, M QTR, MxModz1, robot6527, Swifter, theycallmeryan, TONEY777
11-22-2012, 04:41 AM #3
IIFusiionsII
Pokemon Trainer
wait so, we make the new account on a new PS3 and we load that account on our old PS3 and play it?
11-22-2012, 04:43 AM #4
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by NUBS View Post
We all want to play on our main accounts. Most people have been able to get other accounts working but we all just want to play on our mains...

Trust me dude, I do to, but for now I'm playing on a new account just to play and have fun.. Hopefully someday I can get on my main account.
11-22-2012, 05:03 AM #5
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by X View Post

Now first off, I don't know if it's a ban or if it is just your PS3, Treyarch still hasn't made it clear. Oh well, I don't care what it is, I just know how to get around it.

Now when I first got Black Ops II I got online for about 7 minutes maybe, then it kicked me off and gave me the error, I then spent about an hour on the interwebz trying to figure out what was wrong.. I saw a method on the COD forums, so I tried it and it worked.

1.) You need to get a different PS3, it can be brand new or used, but if it's used, be sure it's not banned or modified..

2.) Once you have a different PS3 you'll obviously have a different serial number, which is the first step you need to have..

4.) You can only get on Black Ops II on the NEW account, if you get on it with a banned account you won't be able to play Black Ops II on any account on that PS3.

few notes: you can still get on any account you want, just don't play Black Ops II on it.. Just in case.

this is the only way I know of so far to fix the problem, IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE A BAN, but for now this is what you can do to play the game Smile

Orrrrrr

My Way Of Doing this that requiers 1 ps3 and ur main account
step 1:
Go to zombie mode, play enything you want [MUST BE ONLINE]
step2:
PLay 2 rounds complete
step 3:
Go back to multiplayer
step 4:
Masterbate to the Game Smile
step 5: nonelol but yea this should work if it doesnt let me know ill find a way

The following 10 users groaned at ByteSource for this awful post:

.BrainzModding, Dman93, hibye3, iLennyBhoyx, M QTR, Cmd-X, robot6527, spudeeelad, Swifter, Vampytwistッ
11-22-2012, 05:49 AM #6
Spider-Man
Are you high?
Not going to pay $250 for a new ps3 just to play black ops 2

The following user thanked Spider-Man for this useful post:

iLennyBhoyx
11-22-2012, 06:03 AM #7
slim355
You talkin to me?
Seems like I keep getting hit with a 72 hour console ban,

Online 5 minutes on 13th
Online 5 minutes on 16th
Online 5 minutes on 19th

If my prediction is correct I will get 5 glorious minutes online today.
11-22-2012, 06:05 AM #8
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
i have had new accounts working the entire time since bo2 launch but my main account has been fucked, i just want my main account working FOR FUCK SAKE TREYARCH!!! playing on a new account is pointless for me.
11-22-2012, 06:15 AM #9
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Originally posted by X View Post

If you don't have a new PS3 or another one could you just go on You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. and create a new account?
11-22-2012, 06:25 AM #10
KaReM-D
Big Daddy
im still level 1 ( i never played MP online ) how im banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo