11-22-2012, 04:35 AM #1
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
For the people that are getting this error:
You must login or register to view this content.

Here is one way to fix that problem and play Black Ops II with no problems...

Now first off, I don't know if it's a ban or if it is just your PS3, Treyarch still hasn't made it clear. Oh well, I don't care what it is, I just know how to get around it.

This method has been CONFIRMED by me, and my friend DSGB..
Now when I first got Black Ops II I got online for about 7 minutes maybe, then it kicked me off and gave me the error, I then spent about an hour on the interwebz trying to figure out what was wrong.. I saw a method on the COD forums, so I tried it and it worked.

1.) You need to get a different PS3, it can be brand new or used, but if it's used, be sure it's not banned or modified..

2.) Once you have a different PS3 you'll obviously have a different serial number, which is the first step you need to have..

3.) Now that you have a different PS3, you need to make a brand new account.

4.) You can only get on Black Ops II on the NEW account, if you get on it with a banned account you won't be able to play Black Ops II on any account on that PS3.

few notes: you can still get on any account you want, just don't play Black Ops II on it.. Just in case.

it worked for me and my friend..

this is the only way I know of so far to fix the problem, IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE A BAN, but for now this is what you can do to play the game Smile

OR you can try this:
Originally posted by nanoviera View Post
I simply hit RESTORE PS3 SYSTEM made a new account and it worked.
Last edited by Cmd-X ; 11-23-2012 at 05:17 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Cmd-X for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe, GJx, iMrDannyModz, LightModz

The following 8 users groaned at Cmd-X for this awful post:

-MartyNeale-, -Zane, El_Mas_Chingon, hibye3, iLennyBhoyx, KaReM-D, M QTR, xXGRIM_REAPERXx
11-22-2012, 10:43 PM #29
CTRL
Hurah!
Originally posted by NUBS View Post
We all want to play on our main accounts. Most people have been able to get other accounts working but we all just want to play on our mains...

I don't understand the need to get second ps3. Why don't people just wait. I 100% agree with what you said.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

The best step is to .......................WAIT!!!
11-23-2012, 04:29 AM #30
So the fix is to buy a new PS3 and start over on a new account? How is that a fix? That just sounds like we're just paying more money for something that should've worked right in the first place.
11-23-2012, 05:18 AM #31
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by NoCurFew View Post
If you don't have a new PS3 or another one could you just go on You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. and create a new account?

that's how I create all my PS3 accounts.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Originally posted by Jango View Post
You can get on an account that has the error. Or I can atleast. I tried my main account on this newer ps3. Didn't work on there but it did work on another account.

yeah it's weird as hell, the situation varies for everyone.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Originally posted by LightModz View Post
i tried this it worked but i got disconnected in 2 days :'( also ive had a email from them saying ive been banned, they didnt even give me a reason and i had only played the game for 5 minutes..
heres the email they sent:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Activision Customer Support. This account has been banned for violating the terms of service for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

The company is committed to providing all gamers with the best online experience possible, and that means maintaining the game's integrity. We have a zero tolerance policy against exploitation, and this is to protect the many gamers who go online to compete and have legitimate fun. The developers have worked very hard to create a fun, competitive online environment, and we want to keep this environment clean so that the game can be played as it was intended. Users who abuse the game, such as through modding, boosting, glitching or making offensive emblems, degrade the online experience for others, and we take action to prevent this from happening.
Further information on this security and enforcement policy can be found at: _https://community.callofduty.com/message/106042032#106042032

Should you have any further need of assistance, feel free to contact us again via email or phone.

Regards,
Activision Customer Support

Wow that sucks. So I guess it is a ban..? This whole thing is just stupid, they should ban you if you hack the game itself, not if you hack a 2-year-old game.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by nanoviera View Post
I simply hit RESTORE PS3 SYSTEM made a new account and it worked.

Really? I should've tried that first lol.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by theycallmeryan View Post
So the fix is to buy a new PS3 and start over on a new account? How is that a fix? That just sounds like we're just paying more money for something that should've worked right in the first place.

Nobody's forcing you Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Originally posted by Donnie
Damn it I was hoping to see "smash the game and take a photo then send it to Vonderhaar" lol. I'm certain most people don't want to play on secondary/dier accounts just because it waste time to rank up on another account, then if and when they fix their servers you'll end up going back to your main and have to start anew.

Most people probably won't, but I did and it worked, and it's better than playing nothing at all m8 fgt.
11-23-2012, 05:53 AM #32
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Bought new PS3, did this, still doesn't work.
11-23-2012, 05:57 AM #33
hibye3
Hurah!
Originally posted by X View Post
For the people that are getting this error:

Here is one way to fix that problem and play Black Ops II with no problems...

Now first off, I don't know if it's a ban or if it is just your PS3, Treyarch still hasn't made it clear. Oh well, I don't care what it is, I just know how to get around it.

This method has been CONFIRMED by me, and my friend DSGB..
Now when I first got Black Ops II I got online for about 7 minutes maybe, then it kicked me off and gave me the error, I then spent about an hour on the interwebz trying to figure out what was wrong.. I saw a method on the COD forums, so I tried it and it worked.

1.) You need to get a different PS3, it can be brand new or used, but if it's used, be sure it's not banned or modified..

2.) Once you have a different PS3 you'll obviously have a different serial number, which is the first step you need to have..

3.) Now that you have a different PS3, you need to make a brand new account.

4.) You can only get on Black Ops II on the NEW account, if you get on it with a banned account you won't be able to play Black Ops II on any account on that PS3.

few notes: you can still get on any account you want, just don't play Black Ops II on it.. Just in case.

it worked for me and my friend..

this is the only way I know of so far to fix the problem, IT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE A BAN, but for now this is what you can do to play the game Smile

OR you can try this:

No offense dude but this thread is kinda pointless for people that don't want to waste $200-$300 on a new/used ps3 just to play this game online!
But hey at least you had an idea!
Last edited by hibye3 ; 11-23-2012 at 06:03 AM.
11-23-2012, 11:11 PM #34
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by hibye3 View Post
No offense dude but this thread is kinda pointless for people that don't want to waste $200-$300 on a new/used ps3 just to play this game online!
But hey at least you had an idea!

How is it pointless when it fixes the problem? I never said to go and buy a new PS3 did I? It's not an idea, it's a solution. I just owned you 3 times.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by CLM View Post
Bought new PS3, did this, still doesn't work.

It worked for me, my friend, and another dude that posted on this thread.. So what the fuck? This whole thing is fuckin' retarded.
11-24-2012, 07:45 PM #35
Mz-Bomb3rZz-
Bounty hunter
This is 100% true. I'm banned on my main account, and PS3. Bought a new one, made a new account and I can get on Black Ops 2 fine !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo