11-24-2012, 12:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, out of interest.
What is your favourite game mode out of the ones in the Poll?

Vote in the poll and feel free to reply with any additional comments.

Mine has to be Headquarters and Kill Confirmed as I enjoy the objective more than the other game modes. Happy
Last edited by DaRBdaPlaYa- ; 12-12-2012 at 04:50 PM.

The following user thanked DaRBdaPlaYa- for this useful post:

DarxHaize
11-24-2012, 12:11 PM #2
Originally posted by ObeyReality View Post
Hey guys, out of interest.
What is your favourite game mode out of the ones in the Poll?

Vote in the poll and feel free to reply with any additional comments.

Mine has to be Headquarters.
Simply because I love playing as a team and winning as a team.

Once I'm a higher prestige and use to the game completely S&Awesome face is my favourite when I have people to play with
11-24-2012, 12:12 PM #3
Before release date when none of my friends had the game I was playing kill confirmed, that was pretty good solo, but I don't think its as good when playing in a party because the games usually finish too quickly.

Now we play mainly demolition with a bit of domination.
11-24-2012, 12:16 PM #4
Indeed! I too love Search & Destroy, however It's not never fast for leveling up I've found.. So I just grind Headquarters as I enjoy the objective over every other playlist. Happy
11-24-2012, 12:33 PM #5
iZigg
Banned
When trying to level up I prefer playing hardpoint, but once I'm 8-10th prestige I will start playing S&Awesome face.
11-24-2012, 12:48 PM #6
BillyxD
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by ObeyReality View Post
Indeed! I too love Search & Destroy, however It's not never fast for leveling up I've found.. So I just grind Headquarters as I enjoy the objective over every other playlist. Happy

dafuq are you talking bout. its one of the best ways to rank up.. if you are a good player you will get 10k+ exp a match. and the matchs aren't that long.
11-24-2012, 01:10 PM #7
Okay let me rephrase myself.

It's the most boring way to rank up.

Black Ops 1 & 2 I've not enjoyed SnD at all.
I preferred SnD Back in Call of Duty 4 & Modern Warfare 2.
11-24-2012, 01:47 PM #8
Search & Destroy has been my favorite gamemode since World at War. I love it.

But for some reason in Black Ops II, it doesn't seem as fun as it did in Black Ops 1. I'm starting to phase out of going into S&Awesome face on BOII. Maybe it's the shitty maps. Black Ops I had Firing Range, Nuketown, Launch, Summit, etc. Those were some good S&Awesome face maps. Black Ops II only has a couple or so that I like.
11-24-2012, 02:22 PM #9
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Domination. But I've gotten into play KC and TDM. So I play GW a lot Winky Winky
11-24-2012, 03:14 PM #10
Originally posted by Stone View Post
Search & Destroy has been my favorite gamemode since World at War. I love it.

But for some reason in Black Ops II, it doesn't seem as fun as it did in Black Ops 1. I'm starting to phase out of going into S&Awesome face on BOII. Maybe it's the shitty maps. Black Ops I had Firing Range, Nuketown, Launch, Summit, etc. Those were some good S&Awesome face maps. Black Ops II only has a couple or so that I like.

I don't think I could possibly agree with you any more dude.

I really did enjoy Firing Range/Summit/Launch. Part of me hopes one of the 3 will come back as DLC.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo