11-24-2012, 12:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, out of interest.
What is your favourite game mode out of the ones in the Poll?

Vote in the poll and feel free to reply with any additional comments.

Mine has to be Headquarters and Kill Confirmed as I enjoy the objective more than the other game modes. Happy
Last edited by DaRBdaPlaYa- ; 12-12-2012 at 04:50 PM.

The following user thanked DaRBdaPlaYa- for this useful post:

DarxHaize
11-24-2012, 07:35 PM #11
Computer.
Little One
I've been playing a lot of Domination and Hardpoint.
11-24-2012, 08:11 PM #12
Originally posted by THE3DDUNK View Post
I've been playing a lot of Domination and Hardpoint.

What's Hardpoint like dude? I haven't really played it properly.
11-24-2012, 08:35 PM #13
Computer.
Little One
Originally posted by ObeyReality View Post
What's Hardpoint like dude? I haven't really played it properly.

Like Headquarters, except you don't get any XP for holding it.
11-25-2012, 02:35 PM #14
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Dominaton always liked that gamemode even if it a bit camper friendly.
KC is also good I like it more compared to TDM which plays too slow.
11-25-2012, 02:40 PM #15
I like Kill Confirmed the most in Black Ops 2 due to the change in Call of Duty, when they made it more objective based so I kinda had to adapt a little with my play style and I tried a lot of the main objective game modes and Kill Confirmed suited me the most.

On past COD's TDM would have been my favorite but I just can't get into a good match of TDM on BO2 where the lag compensation doesn't screw me over.
11-26-2012, 02:14 PM #16
Originally posted by Sheldon
I like Kill Confirmed the most in Black Ops 2 due to the change in Call of Duty, when they made it more objective based so I kinda had to adapt a little with my play style and I tried a lot of the main objective game modes and Kill Confirmed suited me the most.

On past COD's TDM would have been my favorite but I just can't get into a good match of TDM on BO2 where the lag compensation doesn't screw me over.

I have to agree with you there. I've also had to adapt to the objective gaming. It's fit quite well when it comes to hard point and headquarters though. Happy

I like what they've done with the game. David Vonderhaar has done an excellent job at making it a team based oriented game imo. Smile
11-26-2012, 03:10 PM #17
Atm it's Kill Confirmed. You can rack up some serious XP in that gamemode. Happy
11-28-2012, 10:14 AM #18
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Atm it's Kill Confirmed. You can rack up some serious XP in that gamemode. Happy

I agree! The only thing I dislike is how 9 times out of 10 the gameplay is extremely close quarters. I don't like sweating it out every game either, most of the time I just like to chill and play, but still get some nice XP.
11-28-2012, 10:44 PM #19
xLew--
Former Staff
HP for me .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo