11-30-2012, 07:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm talking about the faction leader who calls everything in(the one who says "enemy has taken your flag", or "were being dominated take those postions")This M.F has got my killed so many times because he does not call the cructial information in fast enought.

Alot of the times Ill die from a Lightning Strike and when I respawn 4--6 seconds later I will hear"enemy lightning strike inbound".My personal favorite is your equipment has been destroyed 7 seconds after the fact.I rely on his calls very often as If i hear the lightningstrike coming that gives me enough time to dive in a building or if I hear my equiptment is destroyed I can go and deal with the guy who destroyed it.

Anyone else notice this?

*this does not happen all the time sometimes he is half accurate**

The following 4 users groaned at x-convict for this awful post:

HomelandSec, IvanTheTerrible, JP, xHeAVeN
11-30-2012, 09:08 AM #2
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Stop moaning. If you don't want to hear it mute your TV or shut up. At least they tell you, it would be worse if they didn't.

The following 2 users say thank you to JP for this useful post:

IvanTheTerrible, Yoszhi

The following 2 users groaned at JP for this awful post:

2RAW4THESTREET, Kidd Cold
11-30-2012, 09:58 AM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
if they could predict when it was coming in before it was even on the map, that wouldnt be realistic would it... no1 would get kills so stop moaning
11-30-2012, 06:29 PM #4
Originally posted by xLew
if they could predict when it was coming in before it was even on the map, that wouldnt be realistic would it... no1 would get kills so stop moaning

Originally posted by Josh View Post
Stop moaning. If you don't want to hear it mute your TV or shut up. At least they tell you, it would be worse if they didn't.

How am i moaning?Im posting how the annoncer is time delayed
11-30-2012, 06:34 PM #5
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by convict View Post
This M.F has got my killed so many times because he does not call the cructial information in fast enought.

By calling him a mother fucker maybe? Your complaining about it, which is moaning.

The following user thanked JP for this useful post:

TheManDavid
11-30-2012, 06:37 PM #6
TheManDavid
Your mother!

DAMN! You just got TOLD son!!! Lol! Yeah, stop moaning about it.

The following user groaned TheManDavid for this awful post:

.BrainzModding
11-30-2012, 06:54 PM #7
shooterace247
I defeated!
Haha I hate him also but I learn to get on with it wouldn't be boring if he didn't tell you. Smile
12-01-2012, 06:16 AM #8
zander22
Can’t trickshot me!
It's not his fault. I agree a small bit that it's a lil slow but, that's bops for you. The thing that's slow too is when you get a bunch of kills or streaks or something that you get metals for. That is slow that I have noticed.
12-01-2012, 09:17 AM #9
malik22987
Bounty hunter
The things I hate about the announcer is when he notifies you about your equipment, it's your equipment you should be aware of it yourself. The announcer gives away your position if you go in a building taking out enemy equipment. That is just stupid, because equipment should be the players problem. So there should be no notifications to equipments.

The announcer announcing kill/scorestreaks or objectives is alright, considering it's a game, these are the only things he should announce. Maybe even the time remaining, etc.

In regards to BO2, the worst announcement is when an enemy lightning strike is called. It's too delayed, you hear it after you've been hit. So there is no need for an announcement for that scorestreak. I get it that it's a "lightning" strike, meaning fast, but if you're going to mention it too late don't bother mentioning it. I'd rather hear the announcer say, "Enemy Lightning Strike inbound, oh shit sorry, guess I was too late".
12-02-2012, 12:13 AM #10
QuicKxReFLeXx
Treasure hunter
Sheesh, only problem I have with the voice-over is when he says "enemy with weapon." No shiet, smh.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo