11-30-2012, 07:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm talking about the faction leader who calls everything in(the one who says "enemy has taken your flag", or "were being dominated take those postions")This M.F has got my killed so many times because he does not call the cructial information in fast enought.

Alot of the times Ill die from a Lightning Strike and when I respawn 4--6 seconds later I will hear"enemy lightning strike inbound".My personal favorite is your equipment has been destroyed 7 seconds after the fact.I rely on his calls very often as If i hear the lightningstrike coming that gives me enough time to dive in a building or if I hear my equiptment is destroyed I can go and deal with the guy who destroyed it.

Anyone else notice this?

*this does not happen all the time sometimes he is half accurate**

The following 4 users groaned at x-convict for this awful post:

HomelandSec, IvanTheTerrible, JP, xHeAVeN
12-02-2012, 01:57 AM #11
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
I know what you're talking about... Like sometimes I may put a Bouncing Betty down and it gets hacked and it will say, "The enemy has hacked your equipment." Sometimes he won;t say anything and I'll cross over my BB and BOOM, I'm dead. :/
12-02-2012, 03:51 AM #12
sonofpops
Are you high?
Probably stoned imagine having to say that shit over and over 24/7 he has to have something to do.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo