12-08-2012, 07:42 AM #1
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); login to your main account now and it will work, i just got on and its fucking working FINALLY, after having the error "server temp unavailable" yesterday when the patch released, i can now get on the server... here's some pictures (this time make sure you have no homebrew apps you might get re banned as some people are saying they only got on for a while (APPARENTLY PATCHES ARE OK)

Yeaterday:
You must login or register to view this content.
Today:

if you see in the corner, its the legit updated numbers :fa:
Last edited by Im Your Upgrade ; 12-10-2012 at 12:59 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Im Your Upgrade for this useful post:

|ManiaC|, Dank, divybc, ExceptionHell, JusThatGood, KaReM-D, Meatwad, Pun Intended, Cmd-X, Swifter, undergroundhavn
12-10-2012, 10:44 PM #38
spudeeelad
I defeated!
Originally posted by Benoxity View Post
This has already been posted You must login or register to view this content.

I second that, nobody reads the news section

The following 2 users say thank you to spudeeelad for this useful post:

Im Your Upgrade, Meatwad
12-11-2012, 05:48 AM #39
Originally posted by Meatwad View Post
One, barely anyone reads the news section, secondly it's better to have a thread, and lastly in all fairness my accounts didn't work till the 8th.

In all fairness, my news article was written on the 8th, so I'm not sure you're taking about. I was just stating that this has already been posted before. No harm intended. Further more, please do not insult me or my position here on NGU.
12-11-2012, 01:38 PM #40
what? Wooow , its working for me
12-11-2012, 02:17 PM #41
|ManiaC|
Carburator 45mm
Originally posted by Meatwad View Post
Which is why you would want a class action lawsuit. That being said I don't support suing in a case like this, but I still want answers. And I didn't think jailbreaking a PS3 was against the law where I live.

I believe they did this to stop CFW users go online with unsigned homebrew, If im not mistaking they did exactly the same on BO1, because I had the same error and I was using homebrew...
I guess this is their way stop pirates to run BO2 copies,(what a nasty way though).
12-11-2012, 03:24 PM #42
Meatwad
Meatman
Originally posted by Benoxity View Post
In all fairness, my news article was written on the 8th, so I'm not sure you're taking about. I was just stating that this has already been posted before. No harm intended. Further more, please do not insult me or my position here on NGU.

To reply, it states it was published on the 7th, so excuse me for typing otherwise. Lastly I did not insult you or your position, can you point to where I did so? I simply said barely anyone reads the news section, people will tend to read the threads in a certain section before reading the news section, this isn't anything new by the amount of views this thread has.

The following user thanked Meatwad for this useful post:

Swifter
12-11-2012, 05:46 PM #43
nice Awesome face bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo