Post: How can the prestiege duplication be detected really?
12-19-2012, 03:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As I understand it the prestiege glitch just clones someones legit stats.So How can treyarch detect all the glitchers?And if they do detect them the most they are going to do is perm ban that acount which is useless as the acount is usually a dummy acount.So what is the incentive to not do the glitch?

Im about to enter 8th prestiege but ive came across so many people doing this glitch and talking shit that the game is becoming pointless to play.Will treyarch really do anything effective for this preticular glitch as it seems on the surface undetectable.

(the main dead give away is the nuclear title which is almost impossible to get)

The following user thanked x-convict for this useful post:

n i c k
12-20-2012, 04:15 AM #29
Jango
I love my kitteh
I think this will take until at least after Christmas it be patched. Just like the token glitch (I realize they are different companies). They let everyone do it, and then eventually ban them. And they still haven't patched the mods that were created a week after the game was released (Sox's leaderboard xp mods). Took them a month to sort out the serer error. The worst prestige glitch in cod history is making one of the most potential cods get fucked in the ass. I feel like me going for head shots is a waste of time right now because I could have all of the guns gold and be max level in 30 seconds. But I just have to keep reminding myself that eventually I would get reset/banned just like the token glitch. They need to fix this shit ASAP!
12-21-2012, 06:17 AM #30
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
My idea is that they can look at backed up ranks from the weekend and compare them with current ranks.
We all know that they have ranks backed up, it's just a case of comparing them and filtering out the big prestige jumps.

You are right but for thousands of people and going back and forth to current and past is time consuming.
WE ALLLLL know how lazy trey arc is all they like to do is click 1 button, the ban hammer done
12-21-2012, 09:08 PM #31
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
Originally posted by terrorz View Post
Hope treyarch starts handing out those bans, what will happen to these scrubs after their 15 minutes of fame is gone?

Whats their 15 minutes of fame?
12-22-2012, 02:52 PM #32
j0ker666
Only God Can Judge Me
Originally posted by convict View Post
As I understand it the prestiege glitch just clones someones legit stats.So How can treyarch detect all the glitchers?And if they do detect them the most they are going to do is perm ban that acount which is useless as the acount is usually a dummy acount.So what is the incentive to not do the glitch?

Im about to enter 8th prestiege but ive came across so many people doing this glitch and talking shit that the game is becoming pointless to play.Will treyarch really do anything effective for this preticular glitch as it seems on the surface undetectable.

(the main dead give away is the nuclear title which is almost impossible to get)

When you do prestige duplication, you don't have same stats in record combat and general leader boards, different time played, score...
They just need make algorithm for detect people's who did that.
I did 5 different accounts, 2 of them got resets but I still got titles lol.
12-22-2012, 03:00 PM #33
spudeeelad
I defeated!
I dont believe they will ban the glitchers because so many people have done it now, including myself, that they would be banning like half of the customer base.
12-22-2012, 05:58 PM #34
It may seem like half just because so many people talk about it so much in the forums. But to be honest , i barely see 1-2 every few lobbies. Sometimes theres the random party of prestige glitchers, but there is not too many of those. Youd be retarded to do that anyways, its the easiest way to be reported about 3682 times lol.

Im sure the number of people doing it is VERY miniscule compared to the total number of players worldwide. COD games in general have pretty much always been catered to, and dominated in numbers by casuals (unfortunetely).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo