Post: How can the prestiege duplication be detected really?
12-19-2012, 03:54 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As I understand it the prestiege glitch just clones someones legit stats.So How can treyarch detect all the glitchers?And if they do detect them the most they are going to do is perm ban that acount which is useless as the acount is usually a dummy acount.So what is the incentive to not do the glitch?

Im about to enter 8th prestiege but ive came across so many people doing this glitch and talking shit that the game is becoming pointless to play.Will treyarch really do anything effective for this preticular glitch as it seems on the surface undetectable.

(the main dead give away is the nuclear title which is almost impossible to get)

The following user thanked x-convict for this useful post:

n i c k
12-19-2012, 04:23 AM #2
Originally posted by convict View Post
As I understand it the prestiege glitch just clones someones legit stats.So How can treyarch detect all the glitchers?And if they do detect them the most they are going to do is perm ban that acount which is useless as the acount is usually a dummy acount.So what is the incentive to not do the glitch?

Im about to enter 8th prestiege but ive came across so many people doing this glitch and talking shit that the game is becoming pointless to play.Will treyarch really do anything effective for this preticular glitch as it seems on the surface undetectable.

(the main dead give away is the nuclear title which is almost impossible to get)

The nuclear title isn't even close to a dead giveaway..I got it legit. The main giveaway is the fact that the leaderboards don't change to the cloned stats so if you have 30k kills on a combat record you still have 10k on leaderboards.

The following 2 users say thank you to Conveyy for this useful post:

Markie-, Porter_Justice
12-19-2012, 04:40 AM #3
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
If Teyarch won't even clear the leaderboards of those XP hackers at the top and ban them, why would they decide to ban people who did this glitch? lol

The following user thanked 2RAW4THESTREET for this useful post:

CrazyWhyteBoy42
12-19-2012, 04:48 AM #4
Jango
I love my kitteh
Originally posted by convict View Post

Are you kidding me? The dead give away is a guy that has like all the guns gold and high k/ds with them. Almost all the copied accounts are boosted. The nuke title is not impossible to get what so ever.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jango for this useful post:

Markie-, Porter_Justice
12-19-2012, 04:59 AM #5
the nuke title is a overstatement I ment most these glitchers are prestiege master with nuke title and their 3 showcases are the other 3 high kill ones.Just what I been noticing.I did not know the leaderboard stats are different and glad to know it can be traced
12-19-2012, 12:01 PM #6
xLew--
Former Staff
its not affected the leaderboards so i doubt its actually gamebreaking which is why they havent done anything about it yet.

theyve probably focusing on the xp hacks and leaderboards hacks. rank is just a badge

they are probably sorting it out as we speak and patches are more than likely going through testing... who knows
12-19-2012, 12:58 PM #7
i dont think so use 9th or 10th Acc for glitching
12-19-2012, 02:12 PM #8
Wondoh
Former Staff
My idea is that they can look at backed up ranks from the weekend and compare them with current ranks.
We all know that they have ranks backed up, it's just a case of comparing them and filtering out the big prestige jumps.

The following user thanked Wondoh for this useful post:

Kratos_
12-19-2012, 02:20 PM #9
SilverxBullet777
Bounty hunter
Hope treyarch starts handing out those bans, what will happen to these scrubs after their 15 minutes of fame is gone?

The following user thanked SilverxBullet777 for this useful post:

Brentdevent

The following 2 users groaned at SilverxBullet777 for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ,
12-19-2012, 03:28 PM #10
Teyarch not going to do anything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo