01-03-2013, 04:34 PM #1
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 01-03-2013 at 11:20 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Liam- for this useful post:

alchybear, celebi, HamburgerElite, HeadHunterM7, KaReM-D, Lovol, Jango, Stealth_Tek
01-05-2013, 09:57 PM #92
i really dont care, once they reset them, they will lose ALOT oof people to playing cod. they might even ban/reset the people that did not glitch and get there legit, cause they dont know who glitched so .... treyarc you will lose many gamers if you ban all master prestigers
01-05-2013, 10:15 PM #93
bluesoxfan95
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Lovol View Post
Do you really think they're gonna start banning/resetting without patching it? You must login or register to view this content.

They already have. They banned my 12th last night. They didn't reset me for some reason. Just bypassed the ban and things are fine.
01-05-2013, 11:10 PM #94
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
It's not just a simple reset you people who did this thinking they could get away with it on another account, they're gonna console ban you, I know the terms and conditions say that if you glitch you only get reset and temporally banned, but treyarch is really trying to get the word out, and apparently they are allowed to see this glitch as a hack, and for people who don't care, I would feel bad if I was you, this is the best cod since cod4, anyone who has been playing cod since cod4 knows this.
Last edited by xShadow ; 01-05-2013 at 11:42 PM.
01-06-2013, 12:24 AM #95
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Hondarydr View Post
Reset them. They took the risk, they can take the consequences. Honestly, why even try glitching your prestige in COD anymore? This is not MW2...they are actually doing something about it now. I learned my lesson from BO when they console banned me. I honestly wish they would start doing that again too.

A lot of kids are doing to say "fuck you activation" which is like laughing at a prostitute after you paid her.
Last edited by ResistTheSun ; 01-06-2013 at 12:32 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

F34RSUM, xShadow, xShowtime32x
01-06-2013, 01:19 AM #96
xXxNathanxXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Cody143 View Post
They already have. They banned my 12th last night. They didn't reset me for some reason. Just bypassed the ban and things are fine.

console ban? if not how many days?
01-06-2013, 01:46 AM #97
l-ll-l
WuTs My NaMe FoOl!!!!
Console ban lol. You guys are fucking idiots if you think that they are going to console ban thousands of people. I guess you don't understand how hard it would be for them to even have sony attempt that and the process they have to go through for Sony to even warrant this type of band!!! I just find it funny that people put out so much fake shit and they have no clue! They will NOT console ban anyone at most you will be banned from that account on their servers. Hell I have a friend who did the 13th prestige glitch and he just got a 3 day ban and stats reset (keeping his death and wiping all his kills).
01-06-2013, 02:53 AM #98
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
How are they resetting "glitchers" and have yet to reset/ban the XP/Score modders at the top of the leaderboards with like a jillion score with 15 minutes played. Smh?

The following user thanked 2RAW4THESTREET for this useful post:

glitchplz
01-06-2013, 03:11 AM #99
bluesoxfan95
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xXxNathanxXx View Post
console ban? if not how many days?

Not console banned, haha. The ban was 6 days.

The following user thanked bluesoxfan95 for this useful post:

xXxNathanxXx
01-06-2013, 03:31 AM #100
SayWhat10
I am error
Originally posted by l View Post
C. Hell I have a friend who did the 13th prestige glitch and he just got a 3 day ban and stats reset (keeping his death and wiping all his kills).

keeping his death but wiping kills? thats cold blooded!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo