01-03-2013, 04:34 PM #1
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wondoh ; 01-03-2013 at 11:20 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Liam- for this useful post:

alchybear, celebi, HamburgerElite, HeadHunterM7, KaReM-D, Lovol, Jango, Stealth_Tek
01-03-2013, 05:03 PM #2
remcov
Bounty hunter
Damn, what do you guys think about this?
01-03-2013, 05:11 PM #3
I honestly still don't believe they'll catch all of them.
01-03-2013, 05:13 PM #4
Reset them. They took the risk, they can take the consequences. Honestly, why even try glitching your prestige in COD anymore? This is not MW2...they are actually doing something about it now. I learned my lesson from BO when they console banned me. I honestly wish they would start doing that again too.

The following 13 users say thank you to Hondarydr for this useful post:

.Vanilla., Clanor, Corey---, dazz1871part2, KJBLAZINN, Lovol, Press ►, Stone, TTS., xCristian, xd366, xShep, zVirus

The following 8 users groaned at Hondarydr for this awful post:

ϟ c0rruption ϟ, Excision, Harlem Shake, hTx_Stunna_713, InSaNe-xPWEEx, network10, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TrueDemise
01-03-2013, 05:16 PM #5
ϟ c0rruption ϟ
Certified Ethical Hacker
Originally posted by MichealBircher View Post
I honestly still don't believe they'll catch all of them.

same bro. What the hell is keeping them so long? when they are banning the 12th prestigers and not the rest so far? PS David Vonderhaar is a lil bitch that couldn't detect himself on fire. screw that fool the game is a fail end of.Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to ϟ c0rruption ϟ for this useful post:

Andrew Bonager, owais12

The following 6 users groaned at ϟ c0rruption ϟ for this awful post:

iBeINSTINCT, InSaNe-xPWEEx, Lovol, NJN, Stone, xShadow
01-03-2013, 05:19 PM #6
Also, we're talking hundreds of thousands of accounts. And Sony probably doesn't give a shit either, so they'll be on their own. I suppose they could search for people who ranked up in a tiny amount of time, but in all fairness, I think if you aren't banned/reset now, you have 0% or very little chance of getting banned/reset. Happy glitching all Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to MichealBircher for this useful post:

-Aaron-, network10

The following user groaned MichealBircher for this awful post:

Lovol
01-03-2013, 05:21 PM #7
roera
Haxor!
we knew it was going to happen. I have been hearing people talk of it in lobbies. A lot of kids are mad for some reason. Its not like the prestige glitch gives you god mode. ehh, whatever though. Drop shooters and campers piss me off but they're not glitching so everyone has something to be mad about.
01-03-2013, 05:23 PM #8
hecticmassacre
Bounty hunter
theyre not gonna find them all
01-03-2013, 05:32 PM #9
Liam-
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by hecticmassacre View Post
theyre not gonna find them all

i agree...
01-03-2013, 05:37 PM #10
Rrgm
NextGenUpdate Elite
Is there a way to check if you got reset without logging into the actual game (via PC?)?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo