01-15-2013, 02:04 AM #1
Wfloydboy16
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
01-15-2013, 12:04 PM #11
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Benoxity View Post
First and foremost, there's a clear difference between the Black Ops and Black Ops II prestige exploits. The Black Ops prestige exploit was in fact a hack. It required you to install a modified file onto your PS3, and go through a process to activate it.

The Black Ops II prestige exploit was just a glitch. No modified file was required. You didn't have to install any prohibited files onto your PS3/Xbox. The glitch could have been done intentionally or unintentionally, without the need of any modding tools or bypass methods.

(I know I repeated myself a few times, but excuse my errors.)

bo1 prestige hack was first a expolit before they hotfixed it
01-15-2013, 12:16 PM #12
XxUnkn0wnxX
F4LLEN ANG3L
I got Console Banned then i used PS_Unban and 2 day i got PSN Banned for what? i was on CFW Playing B02 Legit as a back up for the first time i used a disk b4. i backed it up used Internal settings and that it. i never hacked or modded the game or cheated on My CFW PS3. so is Sony ans trayanch fags working together in banning innocent legit player PSN acc's and consoles on CFW 4 simply playing the game legit? + payed 4 the game and only backed it once just 2 play on 2 PS3's? beacuse i have OFW PS3 and CFW. i never download the game i just copied it 2 play with both of my PS3's that's all.
01-15-2013, 03:07 PM #13
r2blazer2
Pokemon Trainer
I agree w this 100%, but the problem is people are gna want the special title on purpose....know wat im saying, and if they do get the -1000 kills again all its gna do is turn them into trolls, just like all the prestige glitchers r now. What do they have to lose, thier new title will state "I Don't Give A Shit" basically.....
01-15-2013, 07:37 PM #14
Wfloydboy16
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Justice View Post
So since you got console banned in Black Ops, everyone should get console banned in Black Ops 2?

I think a console ban is too easy as well as too severe. Simply do like on MW3 and reset them to zero prestige with 0 kills and 1000 deaths and disable reset stats.

Or even something different like making it so it takes them 4x as long to rank up after resetting them. Or make their title /emblem permanently say something hilarious.

I actually agree that suggestion because it is torturous. Smile
01-15-2013, 07:52 PM #15
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
I got Console Banned then i used PS_Unban and 2 day i got PSN Banned for what? i was on CFW Playing B02 Legit as a back up for the first time i used a disk b4. i backed it up used Internal settings and that it. i never hacked or modded the game or cheated on My CFW PS3. so is Sony ans trayanch fags working together in banning innocent legit player PSN acc's and consoles on CFW 4 simply playing the game legit? + payed 4 the game and only backed it once just 2 play on 2 PS3's? beacuse i have OFW PS3 and CFW. i never do
wnload the game i just copied it 2 play with both of my PS3's that's all.

Really playing legit, you know you can't play bops2 on CFW without getting banned ?
01-15-2013, 11:18 PM #16
Wfloydboy16
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Benoxity View Post
First and foremost, there's a clear difference between the Black Ops and Black Ops II prestige exploits. The Black Ops prestige exploit was in fact a hack. It required you to install a modified file onto your PS3, and go through a process to activate it.

The Black Ops II prestige exploit was just a glitch. No modified file was required. You didn't have to install any prohibited files onto your PS3/Xbox. The glitch could have been done intentionally or unintentionally, without the need of any modding tools or bypass methods.

(I know I repeated myself a few times, but excuse my errors.)

Yeah I understand what you are saying, but what my though process is all I did in Black Ops 1 was get max prestige and so did these people, just in different ways. I guess Treyarch might have banned all of prestige hackers in Black Ops 1 out of rage or possibly threatened that people had been modifying game files. Thanks for the feedback!
01-15-2013, 11:24 PM #17
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
Originally posted by Justice View Post
So since you got console banned in Black Ops, everyone should get console banned in Black Ops 2?

I think a console ban is too easy as well as too severe. Simply do like on MW3 and reset them to zero prestige with 0 kills and 1000 deaths and disable reset stats.

Or even something different like making it so it takes them 4x as long to rank up after resetting them. Or make their title /emblem permanently say something hilarious.

Glitches gets you get reset, hacks are always punished with console ban no matter what the hack was, it's in the Terms & Conditions, treyarch isn't gonna console ban prestige glitchers, they know those DLC sells would drop, that's probably why they're taking everything so slow, they'd much rather wait, and btw 10,000 deaths and 1k loses following a full reset would be a much better punishment and would take a lot of skill to recover from, I remember IW doing that too.
Last edited by xShadow ; 01-15-2013 at 11:31 PM.
01-15-2013, 11:28 PM #18
xRaZor912
Bounty hunter
Treyarch takes things really seriously...

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

I still love BO2 though...

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

They should fix the PS3 version.
01-15-2013, 11:36 PM #19
Originally posted by Wfloydboy16 View Post
Yeah I understand what you are saying, but what my though process is all I did in Black Ops 1 was get max prestige and so did these people, just in different ways. I guess Treyarch might have banned all of prestige hackers in Black Ops 1 out of rage or possibly threatened that people had been modifying game files. Thanks for the feedback!

If you recall, when Black Ops first came out, there was a prestige glitch going around. In order to do it, you needed to be level 50 on combat training and switch lobbies. Everyone that got caught only got a temp ban and reset.

Then, a few months later, the EBOOT 15th prestige mod came out. Everyone that did that exploit got a console ban.

Treyarch will probably only give out console bans for actual hackers. e.g modifying EBOOT, t5mp etc...

Just a little add on to my previous statement.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo