03-23-2013, 01:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Are you pissed off of the campers in Call of Duty??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23090[/ATTACH]

The following 3 users say thank you to Xavier G. for this useful post:

Lygaya, SargeMines, Taste_The_Cok

The following 4 users groaned at Xavier G. for this awful post:

HomelandSec, JOSHY427-_-, Porter_Justice, Soldier.
04-04-2013, 09:30 AM #38
they will never go away.but i get great satisfaction blowing them to bits
04-08-2013, 08:06 AM #39
Haj
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
I don't blame people for camping annoying but powerful.

IT's actually an acquired skill. Camp a choke point with equipment and flak jacket/tac mask and wait for revenge kills.
Something I've never been able to do successfully but it sure irritates me when people keep feeding them.
04-08-2013, 10:46 PM #40
Porter_Justice
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by Haaj View Post
IT's actually an acquired skill. Camp a choke point with equipment and flak jacket/tac mask and wait for revenge kills.
Something I've never been able to do successfully but it sure irritates me when people keep feeding them.

What I've learned that is COD you need to have reflexes, common sense, aim, map awareness and the right mixture of classes. I generally think being good at rushing makes you way better than a camper. Because honestly if you have enough skills to rush around a map and get kills it won't be hard to flank enemies and honestly if you need to camp to hold an objective in a close game you'll be able to do that as well. People who "overcamp" are usually terrible. I rarely see any good player posted in a room with claymores, betties or shock charges, only bad players do that. Certain games and maps favor certain playstyles. I consider being aggressive and being passive the two main types of players. Aggressive player may rush around Hijack flanking but on a map like Turbine he will rush for cover to cover.

Some people claim every engagement that isn't one on one is camping which is why the word is overused. I've heard enemies call someone a camper for hiding in a room while a Lodestar was up lol. So to your point hiding with betties and flak jacket doesn't make you a camper as much as a bitch.
04-08-2013, 11:02 PM #41
Haj
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Justice View Post
What I've learned that is COD you need to have reflexes, common sense, aim, map awareness and the right mixture of classes. I generally think being good at rushing makes you way better than a camper. Because honestly if you have enough skills to rush around a map and get kills it won't be hard to flank enemies and honestly if you need to camp to hold an objective in a close game you'll be able to do that as well. People who "overcamp" are usually terrible. I rarely see any good player posted in a room with claymores, betties or shock charges, only bad players do that. Certain games and maps favor certain playstyles. I consider being aggressive and being passive the two main types of players. Aggressive player may rush around Hijack flanking but on a map like Turbine he will rush for cover to cover.

Some people claim every engagement that isn't one on one is camping which is why the word is overused. I've heard enemies call someone a camper for hiding in a room while a Lodestar was up lol. So to your point hiding with betties and flak jacket doesn't make you a camper as much as a bitch.

Well said, I wasn't exactly supporting campers, I play mainly FFA and maintain a 3 KD and a 3 WL rushing from spawn to spawn, what I'm saying is that theres times where the camper would come to a very close 2nd place with less deaths due to revenge kills. You sound like a smart player, if u play PS3 add SmokE_CC

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo