Post: Got Cujos in TDM.. was pretty excited. Like and Sub if you liked :D
03-26-2013, 11:48 PM #1
Burner13
CFW and PS4
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, after watching so many of my favorite youtubers unable to earn high scorestreaks in TDM I fell into this game where my team literally did nothing...

I on the other hand beasted it pretty hard. I'm really trying to grow my channel so a like and sub would be awesome and well appreciated!

The following 4 users say thank you to Burner13 for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo, Porter_Justice, Redadski
03-28-2013, 10:08 PM #20
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by Justice View Post
Yeah KC is annoying for that reason. I don't mind if someone in my party says, "I need a few more points for VSAT, Lodestar, etc" and they take my tag. I hate the randoms who steal your tag just to die. Or you get a nice triple kill in a building and they are running for your tags like they actually did something.

Your last point about people camping for kd is why I like Black Ops 2. Sitting back camping for a high kdr won't get you a win and probably won't get you very high streaks. I couldn't care less if a guy goes 6-1 or 12-1 because chances are he'll still lose and wouldn't get any high streaks because I play in parties and the minute we see a guy with numbers like that we find him. I am almost an opposite thinker of the norm. I look at all the people who avoid the objective because they're too scared hiding in the corner, or they are doing some challenge or quick scoping or trying to knife only or something.

I tend to not mind a guy ignoring the objective on my team if he is getting kills and impacting the game. Everyone on the team doesn't need to play objective as long as they are helping. A guy capping two flags and getting defense medals that lead to an Orbital VSAT is way more impactful than the guy with 8 captures but is 8-20 getting only UAV. I play with objective killwhores. People who will bust their asses to get a flag even if it means going negative to do so. Yet are good enough to not have to go negative to get a win. Most COD players avoid objectives and lose because they're just bad not because they care about their kdr so much.

well then you and I sir need to play together :satisfied:
03-28-2013, 11:35 PM #21
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Burner13 View Post
I've never had that problem... not sure what's happening. Let me know how it works out

You must login or register to view this content. When you select options, what profiles does it allow you to choose from? It only gives me 480i

Got it now! Seems that my display settings on my ps3 always switched back for some reason.
Last edited by Matt Farrell ; 03-28-2013 at 11:39 PM.
03-29-2013, 03:34 PM #22
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by GayWhiteJew View Post
You must login or register to view this content. When you select options, what profiles does it allow you to choose from? It only gives me 480i

Got it now! Seems that my display settings on my ps3 always switched back for some reason.

Yea, mine does the same thing.. I have to switch it back every time I turn on my ps3... pain in the ass if you ask me.. but still a great capture card
03-29-2013, 08:03 PM #23
Default Avatar
Dylan
Yea, mine does the same thing.. I have to switch it back every time I turn on my ps3... pain in the ass if you ask me.. but still a great capture card

Yea, now get another problemNot Happy or Sad
Merely my whole laptop screen turns black when I open up the recording program. So I cant see any of the buttons to press or anything lol
03-29-2013, 08:29 PM #24
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Yea, now get another problemNot Happy or Sad
Merely my whole laptop screen turns black when I open up the recording program. So I cant see any of the buttons to press or anything lol

how is your ps3 connected to your laptop? by HDMI? and did you update the capture program.. there was 1 update for it.. or are you using your television?

sorry about all the questions.. but these are things I would need to know to help you out. And how are you opening the program? from a shortcut?

Also if you can, let me know your pc specs. (I'm a Computer Support Technician) so this IS all important...
03-30-2013, 12:44 AM #25
Default Avatar
Dylan
how is your ps3 connected to your laptop? by HDMI? and did you update the capture program.. there was 1 update for it.. or are you using your television?

sorry about all the questions.. but these are things I would need to know to help you out. And how are you opening the program? from a shortcut?

Also if you can, let me know your pc specs. (I'm a Computer Support Technician) so this IS all important...

No, my ps3 is connected to the roxio via component, then usb to computer, my television is connected to the roxio via HDMI.
Not sure, could you link me the update? (If their is anything)
03-30-2013, 02:59 AM #26
Burner13
CFW and PS4
No, my ps3 is connected to the roxio via component, then usb to computer, my television is connected to the roxio via HDMI.
Not sure, could you link me the update? (If their is anything)

I wouldn't know if you can actually get the file.. you search through the Roxio program.. up in the toolbar
03-30-2013, 03:37 AM #27
Default Avatar
Dylan
I wouldn't know if you can actually get the file.. you search through the Roxio program.. up in the toolbar

Pressed check for updates, and nothing happened.
Also, how would i be able to find my laptop's specs? Dont really know much about
03-30-2013, 07:23 AM #28
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Also, how would i be able to find my laptop's specs? Dont really know much about

start menu, right click, properties.. screenshot Smile

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

sometimes it's something as dumb as unplugging the capture card's usb and plugging it back in.. which by the way needs to be plugged into your laptop... not your ps3. And make sure on your capture card that the YpBr light is lit and not the HDMI...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo