Post: Got Cujos in TDM.. was pretty excited. Like and Sub if you liked :D
03-26-2013, 11:48 PM #1
Burner13
CFW and PS4
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, after watching so many of my favorite youtubers unable to earn high scorestreaks in TDM I fell into this game where my team literally did nothing...

I on the other hand beasted it pretty hard. I'm really trying to grow my channel so a like and sub would be awesome and well appreciated!

The following 4 users say thank you to Burner13 for this useful post:

TheMightyMoJo, Porter_Justice, Redadski
03-30-2013, 07:23 AM #29
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by GayWhiteJew View Post
Pressed check for updates, and nothing happened.
Also, how would i be able to find my laptop's specs? Dont really know much about

sometimes it's something as dumb as unplugging the capture card's usb and plugging it back in.. which by the way needs to be plugged into your laptop... not your ps3. And make sure on your capture card that the YpBr light is lit and not the HDMI...
03-30-2013, 07:34 AM #30
Default Avatar
Dylan
Originally posted by Burner13 View Post
sometimes it's something as dumb as unplugging the capture card's usb and plugging it back in.. which by the way needs to be plugged into your laptop... not your ps3. And make sure on your capture card that the YpBr light is lit and not the HDMI...

Unplugged then replugged, just to make sure. Also, the ypbr light is lit

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Also, i found this out last night and thought this was strange; Here is what im talking about my screen being merely completely black.
You must login or register to view this content.
(Photo taken with phone)

Then,
(Screenshot with FastStone Capture)
03-30-2013, 08:34 AM #31
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Unplugged then replugged, just to make sure. Also, the ypbr light is lit

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Also, i found this out last night and thought this was strange; Here is what im talking about my screen being merely completely black.
(Photo taken with phone)

Then,
(Screenshot with FastStone Capture)

I'm going to bed right now and I will keep helping as much as I can in hopes of getting it fixed for you.. but one last thought.. ( and I know it's kind of dumb)

but, do you have your PS3 configured correctly to be on the component cables.. NOT HDMI? cause it needs to be set to the red, green, and blue component cables (i'm assuming that's what you are using)....

Whenever I turn my PS3 on (even everything is configured correctly) I get the message of "an HDMI device was detected... blah, blah, blah,... would you like to use the HDMI component" you need to either hit O or tell it no.. so it switches back to component cables...

It's a pain I know, and there's no way to change it. I have to do it every single time my ps3 is turned on. But this may be the problem.

But for now, good night and hope I can help get it fixed for ya
03-30-2013, 08:36 AM #32
Tidus.
FIFA 14
Lmao that fail @ 0:35
03-30-2013, 06:34 PM #33
Default Avatar
Dylan
I'm going to bed right now and I will keep helping as much as I can in hopes of getting it fixed for you.. but one last thought.. ( and I know it's kind of dumb)

but, do you have your PS3 configured correctly to be on the component cables.. NOT HDMI? cause it needs to be set to the red, green, and blue component cables (i'm assuming that's what you are using)....

Whenever I turn my PS3 on (even everything is configured correctly) I get the message of "an HDMI device was detected... blah, blah, blah,... would you like to use the HDMI component" you need to either hit O or tell it no.. so it switches back to component cables...

It's a pain I know, and there's no way to change it. I have to do it every single time my ps3 is turned on. But this may be the problem.

But for now, good night and hope I can help get it fixed for ya

Yes I have it configured correctly
03-30-2013, 07:06 PM #34
Burner13
CFW and PS4
Originally posted by Miswrote View Post
Lmao that fail @ 0:35

I know right?.. I was so pissed at myself LOL

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Yes I have it configured correctly

so has it ever worked?
03-30-2013, 07:27 PM #35
Default Avatar
Dylan

so has it ever worked?

When I select my ps3 display settings to only 480p, yes. Anything higher; and what happens in those pictures I showed you happens
03-30-2013, 07:38 PM #36
Burner13
CFW and PS4
When I select my ps3 display settings to only 480p, yes. Anything higher; and what happens in those pictures I showed you happens

did you select on your ps3 that it can do multiple video outputs?
03-30-2013, 07:44 PM #37
Default Avatar
Dylan
did you select on your ps3 that it can do multiple video outputs?

Not sure..... Where would I find that?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo