09-25-2014, 12:20 AM #1
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

Modding GSC has almost endless possibilities if you put your mind to it and it's a fun learning experience. There is no need to beg for people to create or convert mods for you. You should do it yourself that way you will understand and learn on how GSC works.

Also lol with the people posting menus which are all the same Facepalm LOL

They are all the same, giving them a different name isn't going to make the menu different when the mods are the ones posted on NGU.

Again lol MW2 all over again lol. When I and DT released our menus on MW2 people began just changing a few things like colours and removing a few mods lol then renamed the menu their own I can now see that happening once a really good menu is posted.

At the moment I see people posting just to get a little bit of fame.

Learn GSC and create your own mods, that's what a community does and that's why the PC community has awesome mods.

Use menu bases but change them, make them unique and I don't mean change colour.

Be creative and make your own codes, take full advantage of GSC

Sorry had to just rant on this Happy

Me being creative in MW2 -

Last edited by TheJaRniBoi ; 09-25-2014 at 12:45 AM.

The following 28 users say thank you to TheJaRniBoi for this useful post:

One, A1, BeeMovie, BeLohNoy, Boliberrys, canadiancaper, DexTeamModding, Eddie Mac, EternalHabit, Franky, Gay For Satan, Geo, Miyata, Murderlikedj, Nana, John, Pure NV, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, SyGnUs, TheSaltCracka, Turk_Warrior, Worst, xePixTvx, YouViolateMe, ZeiiKeN
10-02-2014, 10:28 AM #20
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by TheJaRniBoi View Post
Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

Modding GSC has almost endless possibilities if you put your mind to it and it's a fun learning experience. There is no need to beg for people to create or convert mods for you. You should do it yourself that way you will understand and learn on how GSC works.

They are all the same, giving them a different name isn't going to make the menu different when the mods are the ones posted on NGU.

Again lol MW2 all over again lol. When I and DT released our menus on MW2 people began just changing a few things like colours and removing a few mods lol then renamed the menu their own I can now see that happening once a really good menu is posted.

Learn GSC and create your own mods, that's what a community does and that's why the PC community has awesome mods.

Use menu bases but change them, make them unique and I don't mean change colour.

mmm, totally agree with this thread... I made a similar one but for real time modding tools Needa

Its because people are fucking lazy as fuck they come into the modding scene knowing shit fuck all then they are like
"oh im gunna code a menu, where to start... hmmmm *google* bo2 gsc menu, this looks good *copy and pasta*, *change title to H4x Menu v4 by name*, iz perfect menu im gunna get so much rep and fame for this <3*"

I mean when this GSC stuff first got released on black ops 2 I knew the bare minimum of gsc which was basically nothing Gaspkay:, so I said to myself "ok GSC has been around since like cod 4 I'm sure it cant be that hard to find some good tuts to get started, *Google* GSC Scripting/Coding Tutorial COD 4/MW2",

so many results came out, half the forums you didn't even have to sign up on so after looking at these threads and actually TRYING THINGS FOR MYSELF instead of asking people "will this work?" I actually made some good progress and within a few weeks I wrote my own tutorial on coding GSC which can be found here
You must login or register to view this content..

So for all the people that are not even trying to come up with new things or just copying and pasting then actually try googeling stuff and trying new things, who cares if its bad or not perfect just as long as its new and you have made a decent effort to do something different.... sure people might hate on it but its criticism that makes you perform better then last time, if no one was there to pickup your mistakes or give you feedback then how would you ever improve? same with programming if you are never going to try anything yourself then how will you ever learn :O

-Shark

The following 2 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

Miyata, TheJaRniBoi
10-03-2014, 08:55 PM #21
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by Shark View Post
mmm, totally agree with this thread... I made a similar one but for real time modding tools Needa

Its because people are fucking lazy as fuck they come into the modding scene knowing shit fuck all then they are like
"oh im gunna code a menu, where to start... hmmmm *google* bo2 gsc menu, this looks good *copy and pasta*, *change title to H4x Menu v4 by name*, iz perfect menu im gunna get so much rep and fame for this <3*"

I mean when this GSC stuff first got released on black ops 2 I knew the bare minimum of gsc which was basically nothing Gaspkay:, so I said to myself "ok GSC has been around since like cod 4 I'm sure it cant be that hard to find some good tuts to get started, *Google* GSC Scripting/Coding Tutorial COD 4/MW2",

so many results came out, half the forums you didn't even have to sign up on so after looking at these threads and actually TRYING THINGS FOR MYSELF instead of asking people "will this work?" I actually made some good progress and within a few weeks I wrote my own tutorial on coding GSC which can be found here
You must login or register to view this content..

So for all the people that are not even trying to come up with new things or just copying and pasting then actually try googeling stuff and trying new things, who cares if its bad or not perfect just as long as its new and you have made a decent effort to do something different.... sure people might hate on it but its criticism that makes you perform better then last time, if no one was there to pickup your mistakes or give you feedback then how would you ever improve? same with programming if you are never going to try anything yourself then how will you ever learn :O

-Shark

thats why i'm mostly posting previews so people be like "hes not gonna release it or i can't so you know what fuck it I'll make it myself".
10-03-2014, 09:05 PM #22
Yadderr
Bounty hunter
The truth has been spoken. Nuff said. GSC Is the most creative thing ever.
10-03-2014, 09:17 PM #23
Shark
Retired.
thats why i'm mostly posting previews so people be like "hes not gonna release it or i can't so you know what fuck it I'll make it myself".

I made some things out of your previews it was easy :giggle:
10-04-2014, 02:57 AM #24
TheJaRniBoi
Why So Serious?
Originally posted by Shark View Post
I made some things out of your previews it was easy :giggle:

i know i hate you for that :p lol
10-04-2014, 03:44 AM #25
Shark
Retired.
i know i hate you for that :p lol

You must login or register to view this content.
Needa
10-17-2014, 04:23 PM #26
That sexy pokeball 3>
10-18-2014, 01:33 AM #27
Callumeleyy
Scottish PS3 Modder!
Back when MW2 was modded on PS3 people were being very lazy to create their own scripts aka mods and now many years later with the return of GSC its the same lol.

How do you actually get on bypass now these days Gasp ? i'm on 4.60 ITA DEX and have been using MW2 REBORN V4.4 Gasp
11-11-2014, 02:13 AM #28
zoey:)
Keeper
how do you make a mod menu i have no idea or can someone help me get hacks please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo