Post: Black ops 2 clan recruting ps3 //--Modded account for clan members--//
11-18-2015, 09:37 PM #1
UkHazeOG
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone

My clan is recruting for black ops2 ps3 the clan name is Uk****OG Or if your from us then Us*****OG france Fr***OG Etc my name is UkHazeOG

I Mod on all call of duty games plus gta 5 so anyone who joins clan exspect to have free modded accounts on all cods and gta 5 that will include any prestige - rank unlock all and money gta
all you have to do to join is simply add UkHazeOG with the caption (CLAN) Or you might not get a response and i will tell you to make account add me and send details and what prestige you want on black ops 2 to start

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY !!
11-19-2015, 07:35 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by OhhTxrgetzHD View Post
Hello everyone

My clan is recruting for black ops2 ps3 the clan name is Uk****OG Or if your from us then Us*****OG france Fr***OG Etc my name is UkHazeOG

I Mod on all call of duty games plus gta 5 so anyone who joins clan exspect to have free modded accounts on all cods and gta 5 that will include any prestige - rank unlock all and money gta
all you have to do to join is simply add UkHazeOG with the caption (CLAN) Or you might not get a response and i will tell you to make account add me and send details and what prestige you want on black ops 2 to start

good luck with recruiting! ill see if any my mates wanna join
11-19-2015, 12:23 PM #3
Kezzz
LMAOOOO HI
Originally posted by OhhTxrgetzHD View Post
Hello everyone

I will join, but I'm a modder myself so I can do my own acc
11-28-2015, 03:38 AM #4
Ioneemno
I am error
I'll join your clan add: RoyalEdit
On PS3
12-02-2015, 01:50 AM #5
I messaged you with no reply
12-03-2015, 04:46 AM #6
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
i sent you a friend request