Post: Black ops 2 clan recruting ps3 //--Modded account for clan members--//
11-18-2015, 09:37 PM #1
UkHazeOG
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone

My clan is recruting for black ops2 ps3 the clan name is Uk****OG Or if your from us then Us*****OG france Fr***OG Etc my name is UkHazeOG

I Mod on all call of duty games plus gta 5 so anyone who joins clan exspect to have free modded accounts on all cods and gta 5 that will include any prestige - rank unlock all and money gta
all you have to do to join is simply add UkHazeOG with the caption (CLAN) Or you might not get a response and i will tell you to make account add me and send details and what prestige you want on black ops 2 to start

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY !!
12-30-2015, 06:09 AM #11
warreng6x
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OhhTxrgetzHD View Post
Hello everyone

My clan is recruting for black ops2 ps3 the clan name is Uk****OG Or if your from us then Us*****OG france Fr***OG Etc my name is UkHazeOG

I Mod on all call of duty games plus gta 5 so anyone who joins clan exspect to have free modded accounts on all cods and gta 5 that will include any prestige - rank unlock all and money gta
all you have to do to join is simply add UkHazeOG with the caption (CLAN) Or you might not get a response and i will tell you to make account add me and send details and what prestige you want on black ops 2 to start

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY !!

You still recruiting would love to UsSmokinOG
12-30-2015, 06:11 AM #12
UkHazeOG
Bounty hunter
Yes We Are If You Add UkEMXOG Or UsAlexOG They Will Trial You And Devision You As We Play Legit Online (Most Of Time ) And We Are Just After Skilled Players Now Smile
01-05-2016, 02:53 AM #13
Animize
Little One
Originally posted by UkHazeOG View Post
Yes We Are If You Add UkEMXOG Or UsAlexOG They Will Trial You And Devision You As We Play Legit Online (Most Of Time ) And We Are Just After Skilled Players Now Smile

I'll tryout since I have nothing else to do other than play NBA2k16 and BO3 on PS4. Ask one of them to add vAnimize as I send the friend requests :P

The following user thanked Animize for this useful post:

UkHazeOG
01-20-2016, 12:26 AM #14
Hey bro can I join my kik is fuck_you_202 if you wanna talk 😊have a great day
01-21-2016, 01:21 AM #15
Damen
Haxor!
are you still recruiting?
01-21-2016, 01:17 PM #16
zGram
Keeper
can i join FiGramOG