07-28-2015, 03:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How is no one complaining about not getting a season pass with the hardened edition with black ops 3! As I recall for the previous call of duty games the season pass came along with the hardened edition so why doesn't BO3 come with a season pass for pre-order hardened edition. Have Treyarch finally turned into the EA!? money whores.Sal Also, as a zombie fan, I think its uncomfortably one sided with the pre order of the hardened edition as the pre order items consist of multilayer items eg. the two camos and the cards which unlocks new characters for multiplayer. I haven't forgotten about the 'BONUS' zombie map 'The Giant.' as this will later be available for everyone to purchase like they did with nuketown zombies at a later date. Most likely...

You must login or register to view this content.
07-28-2015, 03:26 PM #2
Toxic
former staff
there is one for 99.99$ with the season pass, they removed it twice from the store, then they returned it Smile
07-28-2015, 03:41 PM #3
i think you're talking about the deluxe digital download one, I'm un-happy that they've decided not to include the season pass in the hardened edition like they have with previous call of duties Smile
07-28-2015, 04:17 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Joeygetsby View Post
i think you're talking about the deluxe digital download one, I'm un-happy that they've decided not to include the season pass in the hardened edition like they have with previous call of duties Smile

It was not included in the BO2 one either because the price went down. Normally the price for a Hardened Edition would have been $99.99 because all they do it give you some limited edition stuff and the season pass price on top. With this edition you are not paying enough for the season pass to be in it as well, thats like half a season pass. So they are not money whores really, you are just not paying as much as you used to for it.
07-28-2015, 05:25 PM #5
when I bought bo2 whenever it came out I bought the hardened edition which came with season pass and other products which were included for 70 ish pounds and I presumed because I had pre ordered it was a 'deal'. and now with the release of bo3 without season pass for near enough the same price in English pounds seems like a con to me..
07-28-2015, 05:26 PM #6
thanks for the tip Needa
07-28-2015, 05:51 PM #7
when I bought bo2 whenever it came out I bought the hardened edition which came with season pass and other products which were included for 70 ish pounds and I presumed because I had pre ordered it was a 'deal'. and now with the release of bo3 without season pass for near enough the same price in English pounds seems like a con to me..

I preordered Hardened edition of BO2 and didn't receive a season pass. I dunno what world you live in, but Hardened doesn't give you season pass.
07-29-2015, 02:13 PM #8
you got ripped of there buddy I still have my hardened edition bo2 game and I still have the code for the season pass which came on a separate sheet other than the instructions and I live on fucking Earth, you fucking Martian :madsal: :stop:
07-29-2015, 10:28 PM #9
Chris
Former Staff
Honestly don't care. Just happy for zombies which will moee than likely be the main reason I buy it. The futuristic shit is garbage.
07-30-2015, 12:55 AM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
you got ripped of there buddy I still have my hardened edition bo2 game and I still have the code for the season pass which came on a separate sheet other than the instructions and I live on fucking Earth, you fucking Martian :madsal: :stop:

Yeah idk if you were lucky or dreaming because I bought the BO2 Hardened Edition and it came with no season pass either (UK). BECAUSE IT WAS NOT MEANT TO :confused:

EDIT: Moved thread
Last edited by Geo ; 07-30-2015 at 01:54 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo