07-28-2015, 03:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How is no one complaining about not getting a season pass with the hardened edition with black ops 3! As I recall for the previous call of duty games the season pass came along with the hardened edition so why doesn't BO3 come with a season pass for pre-order hardened edition. Have Treyarch finally turned into the EA!? money whores.Sal Also, as a zombie fan, I think its uncomfortably one sided with the pre order of the hardened edition as the pre order items consist of multilayer items eg. the two camos and the cards which unlocks new characters for multiplayer. I haven't forgotten about the 'BONUS' zombie map 'The Giant.' as this will later be available for everyone to purchase like they did with nuketown zombies at a later date. Most likely...

You must login or register to view this content.
07-31-2015, 02:25 PM #11
i guess i got lucky but een if it didnt come with hardened edition on bo2 it came with ghost.. and i know that for a fact haha :'Winky Winky and yeah im in uk too
08-05-2015, 10:52 PM #12
EncepT
I defeated!
Im lucky im getting the Juggernog editon for free Enzo
08-19-2015, 11:35 AM #13
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Chris View Post
Honestly don't care. Just happy for zombies which will moee than likely be the main reason I buy it. The futuristic shit is garbage.

I always like seeing all the futuristic stuff in new new upcoming games, i like it better than the old Cod's.
08-19-2015, 07:01 PM #14
you could have spend 10 more moola to get season passTustin
08-19-2015, 09:56 PM #15
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Adrian. View Post
I always like seeing all the futuristic stuff in new new upcoming games, i like it better than the old Cod's.

Eh, I guess it suits some best, I like boots to the ground. It's more realistic and feels like a COD. This ain't destiny and titanfall, so we should stick to our craft. I trust vonderhaar though; he's an old school gamer and one of the best sayings "If the shit ain't broke, don't fix it"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo