07-11-2010, 03:39 PM #1
Liam
In my man cave
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); -
-
-
The rumour has it that Black Ops will be adopting the same custom Kill Streak layout as MW2. So what do you think Treyarch might introduce into Call of Duty 7 Black Ops. [/B]

To start with, these are possible killstreaks that i think may feature:

- 3 Kill Streak

Recon Plane
[/SIZE]
- 4 Kill Streak
    Care Package
    Recon Jammer

- 5 Kill Streak
    Kamikaze Pilots
    Artillery Fire

- 6 Kill Streak
    F4 Phantom Raid
    Man-Controlled Sentry (adequate cover so it isn't easy for the enemy to kill you)

- 7 Kill Streak
    Helicopter Support
    Attack Dogs

- 8 Kill Streak
    Emergency Airdrop

- 9 Kill streak
    Chinook Helicopter
    B-52 Aerial Raid (Cluster Bomb)

- 10 Kill Streak
    Sniper Support

- 11 Kill Streak
    Napalm (Napalm will be dropped on a position of your choice which weakens the enemy for 20 seconds

- 12 Kill Streak
    Chopper Gunner
    AC-130

- 18 Kill Streak
    EMP

- 25 Kill Streak
    John Rambo =D
    Atom Bomb (Wipes the Enemy Team out & gives you a x2 score multiplier for the rest of the match)

[/FONT]

Let me know what you think of the Kill Streaks Mentioned above whether you Agree or Disagree. Be sure to add some of your own suggestions and I'll add them in with the 'Further Suggestions' section, Use Your Imagination. Thanks for Reading! Smile:y:[/COLOR]

~ Further Suggestions ~[/COLOR]

- Kill streak 7 - Cruise Missile
- Kill streak 25 - Daisycutter Bomb

~ Confirmed ~

-No Game Ending Killstreak
-Killstreak's only go upto 15[/I][/COLOR]
Last edited by Liam ; 07-31-2010 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Updating

The following 8 users say thank you to Liam for this useful post:

Adrian., AliG, atreyu9a7x, Fc302, Hadenkin, kleszyk, Liam_1992, Null ReacT
07-22-2010, 08:08 PM #101
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by 95 View Post
To be honest, i think the should just have a 3,5,7 killstreak loadout, but you can decide which one does what, MW2 was ruined with the killstreaks.

agreed, i think i would prefer if it was set killstreak howevermaybe 1 or 2 more than the usual 3
07-22-2010, 11:26 PM #102
Stub Hero
Laying low low low
I hate ac130's and chopper gunners they need to go back to WaW and have just 3 killstreaks; recon for 3 kills, air strike for 5 and something similar to dogs for 7.
07-22-2010, 11:43 PM #103
0xFa1z
Splicer
Originally posted by VxR View Post
well it actually is founded during the vietnam war through a nuclear bomb test Happy

yes i know that, ur rite, but they couldnt use it alone, they didnt have the technology required, emp was only used with the atom bomb, they were not able to use it alone, like in now days.
07-23-2010, 12:04 AM #104
Xx_^^69^^_xX
Gym leader
I think it should be set however with more than just 3. 7 kills can be done in 30 seconds
07-24-2010, 06:37 PM #105
JamesSwagger
☜☆☞┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐☜☆☞
Sniper Support cool Cool Man (aka Tustin)
07-24-2010, 10:47 PM #106
Originally posted by boss10000 View Post
are you mad EMP 18 killstreak more like 9 its bad enought as it is in MW2 EMP does not get kills or any thing it shoul dbe low level 8 or 9 ks

i think that would be bad because it would be so easy to get them and their so annoyng if ur on the other team ya know? But idk i think it should just kill the whole team once or something then be normal.
07-25-2010, 11:34 AM #107
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by xTriiCkz
i think that would be bad because it would be so easy to get them and their so annoyng if ur on the other team ya know? But idk i think it should just kill the whole team once or something then be normal.

EMP wouldn't kill a whole team? it sends out a Eleectro-magnetic pulse which corrupts everything electronic? But i do agree with you and how annoying it is and it should be a 15+ killstreak
07-25-2010, 07:49 PM #108
Solo
Rookie
correct me if I'm wrong, but I really don't think we were advanced enough in the late 60's to have EMP bombs. I would just like killstreaks to be 3-9, & possibly 2 options of killstreak for each level. Since there will be no real way to take down a chopper gunner, I doubt they will have it in the game.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

An Atom Bomb is a Nuclear Bomb.
07-25-2010, 08:00 PM #109
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by Shooter View Post
correct me if I'm wrong, but I really don't think we were advanced enough in the late 60's to have EMP bombs. I would just like killstreaks to be 3-9, & possibly 2 options of killstreak for each level. Since there will be no real way to take down a chopper gunner, I doubt they will have it in the game.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

An Atom Bomb is a Nuclear Bomb.

Yeh i wasn't all for the EMP and although they did discover it during the naam war it wouldn't of been fully devloped and in production. i used it because i couldn't think of any other 15-18ks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo