08-10-2010, 01:48 PM #1
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Instead of moaning and ranting in your own threads, let it all be posted here.

From now on, rant threads will be closed unless they're essays or something that took actual time unlike, "Dis game gunna blow. Go IW!"

Thanks for your compliance guys.Smile!

The following 4 users say thank you to The Low Key OG for this useful post:

AKASNM, Jake_ENG, PENNSTATE, rockym56
09-23-2010, 12:05 PM #83
Can't wait
09-23-2010, 12:39 PM #84
Eksos
Save Point
i can't wait to get this game Happy
09-23-2010, 06:50 PM #85
It isn't out hurry up!
09-23-2010, 07:05 PM #86
Undercovermc
NGU's Resident Realist
I'm not a fanboy of Infinity Ward or Treyarch, but Infinity Ward have a better track record with their COD games, and that's why I'm not getting my hopes up for Black Ops.

Fortunately, it does appear to be a lot more balanced than MW2. I'm quite disappointed that Treyarch haven't removed Second Chance, so I'll be glad if it's been tweaked to make it more balanced and fair to the person who dropped the Second Chance user.
09-24-2010, 10:32 PM #87
There should be no second chance perk, as I think it is unfair on the person who shot the second chance user, there shouldn't be any tactical insertions as there is obviously going to be boosters if there is. I am glad about no deathstreaks in Call Of Duty:Black Ops, and from what I am led to believe there is no juggernaut. treyarch have confirmed that it is going to be near impossible to hack on Black Ops, so this should make the game more fun for all the people that used to be shot down at respawn with an aimbot hacker. I am looking forward to the release of this game and have just preordered my copy of the hardened edition. 11.9.10 marked out on my calender XD.
09-27-2010, 01:03 PM #88
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
My only complaint is I feel like I've got a 3 month hard on over it and trying to masturbate with MW2 isn't getting me off anymore.
Got a bad case of BlueBalls.
My fear is I felt exactly like this a year ago!!!

The following user thanked NeedaLifeSoon for this useful post:

tayen
09-27-2010, 02:52 PM #89
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
my only complaint is there should have been a beta that way i would know if this game is going to be like the last mess i bought...i was part of the MOH beta i thought the game looked good but after playing the beta i saved myself from spending another 60$ on a game thats gonna blow i also played the Reach Beta after playing Reach i new it was a good game and had to have it...and i also am going to complain now about that stupid ass RC car i hope that only one can be out at a time b/c if i see 6 cars speeding around i will probably break my game in half
10-03-2010, 07:00 PM #90
Spazz-Killa
Do a barrel roll!
It looks like the word "commando" Is going to go behind the words "I hate the" But only the people who dont use it are going to say that. "Teyarch is going to make it fun and balanced as possible". That should be the answers to all your questions about balance and fun. Or about anything in the game really.
10-05-2010, 03:41 AM #91
or we could all just wait till it comes out to complain?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo